HCG Prescription and Dosage

Response was fast for me after two months of TRT without. But we should expect to see a high amount of variability as a rule. My wife certainly noticed.

I have been on T Cyp injections for almost 2 years. It may take me a little longer to recover then. Even though I have improved they are still a little on the small side.

I took 500 iu 3x/week for a couple weeks after being on Test Cyp injections for a year with no HCG. My nut (I only have one) came back to size within a couple weeks of this protcol and I dropped back down to 250 iu twice per week as an ongoing dose and this seems to have kept things steady.

You dual-ballers may need a bit higher dose than me–I’m not sure.

So did you end up just going with the 250 eod? After my only cycle years ago, I am going to start hCG next week to restore size and then Clomid starting last week to restore function. Thinking of doing 500x3 first week, 250x3 for three weeks thereafter. I was told I would want to “blast” it after such a long lay off but then I keep reading that smaller doses are better. That’s still only half of the 10,000IUs I have so maybe I should just go higher?