HCG - PreMixed Vials vs. Powdered Vials

I would like to comment about HCG. A few months ago, I purchased premixed hcg from the source that many use on this site. I had the choice to purchase it as a powder, but elected the premix because I did not quite understand how to mix the powder. When I received it, I diluted it properly. Then, I injected EOD like the sticky said. I started it at the same time that I started TRT. To my surprise, my testicle started shrinking and my scrotum became very tight. This continued for one month. Knowing that Hcg was supposed to prevent this, I assumed that possibly the premixed hcg was not good.

So, I bought more Hcg. This time, I purchased the powered vial. I mixed it with my own bacteriostatic water to the same dilution as the first batch. On the first injection, I felt INCREDIBLE! I had one hell of a dopamine-like high. After just 2 more weeks, my testicle was nearly back to normal and my sack was hanging properly.

The moral of this story is to advise you NOT to buy the premix vials! They are junk and are no good for your junk!

I heard a 1st hand report about one guy who used the premix and felt great. His wife tried it and she felt the great [but transient] effect too. Good to have your experience reported!

I’m bumping this thread because I had some questions.

It’s my understanding that hCG has a shelf life of about 30 days, which sucks if you are trying to buy a bulk order. Now, is this the premixed type or both? If I bought the powder, could that last me 6 months?

Also, I’m still working with my PCP on TRT and it seems like I might get prescription for T, but probably not anything else. So if I o through other means to get the other stuff (hCG and AI), what kind of legal trouble would I get in?

Good question pan, I may soon be in the same boat.

Dry hCG has a long shelf life! hCG reconstituted with BA water is good for 80 days, many here are using 10,000iu vials that last that long. It is a misnomer to refer to the reconstituted shelf life, but we are stuck with that. You need to differentiate between the true shelf life [dry] and useful life when wet.

There are vials of hCG from India [and elsewhere?] that are wet with claimed long shelf life. How this is done is something that I don’t know or have forgotten. I have communicated with a few people who use that and have not heard anything negative.

Sometimes guys get hCG reconstituted by pharmacists and that is no different from mixing at home.

So once I mix my 10000 IU kit up, it will last for 80 days in the fridge? Everything I’ve been told says only 30 days, including the product literature.

Is the stuff from Hong Kong/India/etc safe?

The BA alcohol is bacteriostatic. Many here have been using 10,000iu vials for years. The have to write something down. Its not like they really determine these things. Note that the product is originally for women who will inject 3000-5000iu at one go, so the idea of use over a longer time period was really not on the radar. This gets discussed here a few times per year, nothing new.

Off shore? You can’t expect that someone here could say with certainty either way. There are some EU countries as well.

Thanks KS, that will certainly help what I have last a bit longer in the event that my current doc loses faith in our protocol.

EDIT: spelling

[quote]tommyguy10 wrote:
I would like to comment about HCG. A few months ago, I purchased premixed hcg from the source that many use on this site. I had the choice to purchase it as a powder, but elected the premix because I did not quite understand how to mix the powder. When I received it, I diluted it properly. Then, I injected EOD like the sticky said. I started it at the same time that I started TRT. To my surprise, my testicle started shrinking and my scrotum became very tight. This continued for one month. Knowing that Hcg was supposed to prevent this, I assumed that possibly the premixed hcg was not good.

So, I bought more Hcg. This time, I purchased the powered vial. I mixed it with my own bacteriostatic water to the same dilution as the first batch. On the first injection, I felt INCREDIBLE! I had one hell of a dopamine-like high. After just 2 more weeks, my testicle was nearly back to normal and my sack was hanging properly.

The moral of this story is to advise you NOT to buy the premix vials! They are junk and are no good for your junk!

[/quote]

i know this is an old ass post, but i am trying to learn somethings about HCG so i can get some. does everyone on this board use the same source for HCG pretty much?

[quote]DEFYTHEGODS wrote:

[quote]tommyguy10 wrote:

[/quote]

i know this is an old ass post, but i am trying to learn somethings about HCG so i can get some. does everyone on this board use the same source for HCG pretty much?
[/quote]

READ THE STICKIES.

you don’t ask about sources on this forum.

well you can ask. but you will not find any source information.