T Nation

HCG PCT

KS man I know you could chime in here. Please do along with anyone who properly uses it. I did read Ks mans post on PCT however I don't recall doseage and time frame. Perhaps a re-read would be appropriate.

This thread is intended for information on the use of HCG post cycle or more specifically leading up to post cycle.

For example if one were to be on a very suppressive cycle to include Deca or Tren or perhaps just being on cycle for a long period of time. The gold standard Nolva 40/40/20/20 does not at all seem the best course of action IMO.

I have posted in other threads that I would like to use HCG following my current cycle like this

Cycle 1-14
HCG 13-16 (500IU Mon,Wed,Fri)
Nolva weeks 15-20 20MG daily or tapering down to 10mg daily around week 19
AI usage tapered down throughout PCT until 1-2 weeks Past Nolva Usage (week 22-23)

Now personally I'm using 10mg Nolva daily along with Aromasin for gyno related issues

I would like to hear how people incorporate HCG into PCT.

I know handfuls of people use it throughout the cycle and then run Nolva.

But what are the benefits to both methods, and at what doseages.

Ross

If you are on Nolvadex 10mg ED or 20mg EOD all through your cycle; you can keep doing that and testes never shutdown. Then PCT is letting T levels wash out then taper. Using AI all through cycle, PCT and cruising [0.5mg/week] for a while afterwards to prevent estrogen rebound.

There is then no need to do hCG. One can do 250iu hCG EOD through most of the cycle, switching to 20mg Nolvadex EOD a while before PCT to get the top end of the HPTA working, then proceed.

Nolvadex 20mg/ED may also be too much. If you did labs and LH/FSH was really high, and perhaps E2 as well, you would be on the wrong path. You do not want end of PCT to be exposing the testes to a drop in LH as that is the wrong signal during this transition.

I think that the premise of letting testes shutdown then attempting to make them work again during PCT is very flawed. But you have to remember my perspective on the TRT forum where BB guys wash up on the shore of hypogonadism. Finding good TRT care is very difficult. Most doctors are idiots; something to be strongly avoided.

What PCT do you recommend for a 8 week test e cycle and how to use HCG for 8 week cycle of TEST-E only?[quote]KSman wrote:
If you are on Nolvadex 10mg ED or 20mg EOD all through your cycle; you can keep doing that and testes never shutdown. Then PCT is letting T levels wash out then taper. Using AI all through cycle, PCT and cruising [0.5mg/week] for a while afterwards to prevent estrogen rebound.

There is then no need to do hCG. One can do 250iu hCG EOD through most of the cycle, switching to 20mg Nolvadex EOD a while before PCT to get the top end of the HPTA working, then proceed.

Nolvadex 20mg/ED may also be too much. If you did labs and LH/FSH was really high, and perhaps E2 as well, you would be on the wrong path. You do not want end of PCT to be exposing the testes to a drop in LH as that is the wrong signal during this transition.

I think that the premise of letting testes shutdown then attempting to make them work again during PCT is very flawed. But you have to remember my perspective on the TRT forum where BB guys wash up on the shore of hypogonadism. Finding good TRT care is very difficult. Most doctors are idiots; something to be strongly avoided.[/quote]