HCG/PCT - Is it Too Late?

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:
Hey everyone, need some advice on my PCT and possibly some HCG usage after coming off a 5 month blast/cruise. My first blast consisted of 500mgs of testE/week for 8 weeks. I followed that up with a 1 month cruise on 200mgs of test E, and have currently been running 700mgs of test E and 400mgs of Tren Ace for the last 7 weeks.

Before I get into my question, I just want to make it clear that I FULLY expected to be blasting/cruising or on TRT for the rest of my life.

Unfortunately, 2 weeks ago my mother passed away, leaving me as a legal guardian for my 13 year old sister. It’s been extremely tuff, and i’ve come to the decision that with me taking care of her right now, and probably for the next 10 years of my life, I cannot continue my AAS usage at this time.

With that being said, I’m fully aware I could have fucked myself up. I’ve been on aas coming up on 5 months, and TRT might be in my future, but if I can, I need to avoid it.

I can get my hands on everything quick. The actual PCT will be 5 weeks consisting of the following:

(Dosages are per day/week tapering down)

Clomid: 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolvadex: 40/20/20/20/10
Aromasin: week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD
Cardarine �??�?�¢?? 20mgs/day (10mgs AM/10mgs PM)
Ostarine: 25/25/25/12.5

I also plan on getting some HCG, but am getting mixed reviews as to how much I should be taking. Some say to take 5000 IU a week leading up to my PCT, but some are saying something like 100iu/day is more appropriate.

If anyone can take time and help me out, id appreciate it more than you’d know. I feel like a dickbag, especially considering I used to laugh at a threads like this. But unfortunately my situation in life is forcing me out of this life. Thanks ahead guys.

[/quote]

first of all, i’m sorry for your loss, and wish you and your family the best.

as far as PCT, i think you can bounce back, but will need more than 5 weeks. that’s not a bad thing either… i think a lot of guys want PCT to be faster, but it’s really a matter of time.

i’d suggest starting aromasin now and HCG right now, and transitioning into toremfine for 3 months.

i would not take a SARM on PCT, because there is a degree of suppression from them, whether the company selling them wants to admit it or not.

anyway, PCT would look like something like this:

Week 1-2:
Aromasin-25 mg (lower if you get low “E” sides)
HCG-500 IU EOD
ZMA

Week 3:
Aromasin-25 mg (lower if you get low “E” sides)
HCG-500 IU EOD
ZMA
D-aspartic acid

Week 4:
Aromasin-25 mg
ZMA
D-aspartic acid

Week 5:
Aromasin-25 mg
Tore-60 mg
ZMA

Week 6-16:
Tore-60 mg
ZMA

good luck.

Thank you very. very much for the response sir. Just a quick question:

1. If I cannot find a good source for the tore, can I use Nolva? After reading your thread it seems I can, it just wont be as affective? And if so, would I run it at the same dosage/taper down?

[/quote]

yeah, i think so… Nolva’s only good for 8 weeks, though.