HCG/PCT - Is it Too Late?

Hey everyone, need some advice on my PCT and possibly some HCG usage after coming off a 5 month blast/cruise. My first blast consisted of 500mgs of testE/week for 8 weeks. I followed that up with a 1 month cruise on 200mgs of test E, and have currently been running 700mgs of test E and 400mgs of Tren Ace for the last 7 weeks.

Before I get into my question, I just want to make it clear that I FULLY expected to be blasting/cruising or on TRT for the rest of my life.

Unfortunately, 2 weeks ago my mother passed away, leaving me as a legal guardian for my 13 year old sister. It’s been extremely tuff, and i’ve come to the decision that with me taking care of her right now, and probably for the next 10 years of my life, I cannot continue my AAS usage at this time.

With that being said, I’m fully aware I could have fucked myself up. I’ve been on aas coming up on 5 months, and TRT might be in my future, but if I can, I need to avoid it.

I can get my hands on everything quick. The actual PCT will be 5 weeks consisting of the following:

(Dosages are per day/week tapering down)

Clomid: 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolvadex: 40/20/20/20/10
Aromasin: week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD
Cardarine â?? 20mgs/day (10mgs AM/10mgs PM)
Ostarine: 25/25/25/12.5

I also plan on getting some HCG, but am getting mixed reviews as to how much I should be taking. Some say to take 5000 IU a week leading up to my PCT, but some are saying something like 100iu/day is more appropriate.

If anyone can take time and help me out, id appreciate it more than you’d know. I feel like a dickbag, especially considering I used to laugh at a threads like this. But unfortunately my situation in life is forcing me out of this life. Thanks ahead guys.

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:
Hey everyone, need some advice on my PCT and possibly some HCG usage after coming off a 5 month blast/cruise. My first blast consisted of 500mgs of testE/week for 8 weeks. I followed that up with a 1 month cruise on 200mgs of test E, and have currently been running 700mgs of test E and 400mgs of Tren Ace for the last 7 weeks.

Before I get into my question, I just want to make it clear that I FULLY expected to be blasting/cruising or on TRT for the rest of my life.

Unfortunately, 2 weeks ago my mother passed away, leaving me as a legal guardian for my 13 year old sister. It’s been extremely tuff, and i’ve come to the decision that with me taking care of her right now, and probably for the next 10 years of my life, I cannot continue my AAS usage at this time.

With that being said, I’m fully aware I could have fucked myself up. I’ve been on aas coming up on 5 months, and TRT might be in my future, but if I can, I need to avoid it.

I can get my hands on everything quick. The actual PCT will be 5 weeks consisting of the following:

Cardarine �¢?? 20mgs/day (10mgs AM/10mgs PM)

I also plan on getting some HCG, but am getting mixed reviews as to how much I should be taking. Some say to take 5000 IU a week leading up to my PCT, but some are saying something like 100iu/day is more appropriate.

If anyone can take time and help me out, id appreciate it more than you’d know. I feel like a dickbag, especially considering I used to laugh at a threads like this. But unfortunately my situation in life is forcing me out of this life. Thanks ahead guys.

[/quote]

first of all, i’m sorry for your loss, and wish you and your family the best.

as far as PCT, i think you can bounce back, but will need more than 5 weeks. that’s not a bad thing either… i think a lot of guys want PCT to be faster, but it’s really a matter of time.

i’d suggest starting aromasin now and HCG right now, and transitioning into toremfine for 3 months.

i would not take a SARM on PCT, because there is a degree of suppression from them, whether the company selling them wants to admit it or not.

anyway, PCT would look like something like this:

Week 1-2:
Aromasin-25 mg (lower if you get low “E” sides)
HCG-500 IU EOD
ZMA

Week 3:
HCG-500 IU EOD
ZMA
D-aspartic acid

Week 4:
Aromasin-25 mg
ZMA
D-aspartic acid

Week 5:
Aromasin-25 mg
Tore-60 mg
ZMA

Week 6-16:
Tore-60 mg
ZMA

good luck.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

Cardarine �?�¢?? 20mgs/day (10mgs AM/10mgs PM)

[/quote]

as far as PCT, i think you can bounce back, but will need more than 5 weeks. that’s not a bad thing either… i think a lot of guys want PCT to be faster, but it’s really a matter of time.

i’d suggest starting aromasin now and HCG right now, and transitioning into toremfine for 3 months.

i would not take a SARM on PCT, because there is a degree of suppression from them, whether the company selling them wants to admit it or not.

Week 1-2:
HCG-500 IU EOD
ZMA

Week 3:
HCG-500 IU EOD
ZMA
D-aspartic acid

Week 4:
Aromasin-25 mg
ZMA
D-aspartic acid

Week 5:
Aromasin-25 mg
Tore-60 mg
ZMA

Week 6-16:
Tore-60 mg
ZMA

good luck.

Thank you very. very much for the response sir. Just a quick question:

1. If I cannot find a good source for the tore, can I use Nolva? After reading your thread it seems I can, it just wont be as affective? And if so, would I run it at the same dosage/taper down?

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

Cardarine �??�?�¢?? 20mgs/day (10mgs AM/10mgs PM)

[/quote]

Week 1-2:
HCG-500 IU EOD
ZMA

Week 3:
HCG-500 IU EOD
ZMA
D-aspartic acid

Week 4:
Aromasin-25 mg
ZMA
D-aspartic acid

Week 5:
Aromasin-25 mg
Tore-60 mg
ZMA

Week 6-16:
Tore-60 mg
ZMA

good luck.

Thank you very. very much for the response sir. Just a quick question:

1. If I cannot find a good source for the tore, can I use Nolva? After reading your thread it seems I can, it just wont be as affective? And if so, would I run it at the same dosage/taper down?

[/quote]

yeah, i think so… Nolva’s only good for 8 weeks, though.

yeah, i think so… Nolva’s only good for 8 weeks, though. [/quote]

So what would you recommend I do? Could I possibly start from the beginning after the 8 weeks?

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

yeah, i think so… Nolva’s only good for 8 weeks, though. [/quote]

So what would you recommend I do? Could I possibly start from the beginning after the 8 weeks?
[/quote]

oh, you can use nolva for 8 weeks. it’s technically more effective than any other SERM… i’ve just found that for long cycles, it’s easier to run a SERM longer, which Tore is nice for.

i think most likely, you’ll be fine with nolva. i just tend to go with the more conservative approach…

one caveat with nolva (and aromasin): a lot of guys get drowsy from them, so i’d suggest taken them later in the day, with your evening meal or something like that…

I think cyco’s response is a great answer. I actually just wanted to ask why your current situation would keep you from wanting to simply go on TRT, prescribed by a doctor legitimately, in the event that PCT isn’t effective enough? If you have health insurance, this is not a particularly expensive route, and it’s something that’s becoming a much more mainstream, less taboo sort of thing. Plus you don’t have to keep a ton of supplies around, and you only have to pin once a week… I just don’t see a huge downside there, but maybe you could point me to it.

I can’t imagine being in your situation, but I know this has to be an extremely difficult time for you, aside from this whole AAS thing. Raising a 13 year old girl is a tall order. Wishing you the best.

oh, you can use nolva for 8 weeks. it’s technically more effective than any other SERM… i’ve just found that for long cycles, it’s easier to run a SERM longer, which Tore is nice for.

i think most likely, you’ll be fine with nolva. i just tend to go with the more conservative approach…

one caveat with nolva (and aromasin): a lot of guys get drowsy from them, so i’d suggest taken them later in the day, with your evening meal or something like that…[/quote]

Interesting. This might be the approach I take.

So how shall I work in the 8 weeks of nolva? I assume it will be a different dosage then the tore.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
I think cyco’s response is a great answer. I actually just wanted to ask why your current situation would keep you from wanting to simply go on TRT, prescribed by a doctor legitimately, in the event that PCT isn’t effective enough? If you have health insurance, this is not a particularly expensive route, and it’s something that’s becoming a much more mainstream, less taboo sort of thing. Plus you don’t have to keep a ton of supplies around, and you only have to pin once a week… I just don’t see a huge downside there, but maybe you could point me to it.

I can’t imagine being in your situation, but I know this has to be an extremely difficult time for you, aside from this whole AAS thing. Raising a 13 year old girl is a tall order. Wishing you the best.[/quote]

In all honesty this does seem like the logical way to go. I mean shit, even going through an UGL it would cost me just under $200 a year for a TRT dose.

However, this is just really something I want to put behind me right now. I’m not sure if it’s my mothers death that’s making me question my life choices right now, but quite frankly I don’t want to make this kind of commitment at only 25.

If this PCT fails, then I will without a doubt be on TRT. I just want to avoid it if possible.

Thank you for the response.

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

one caveat with nolva (and aromasin): a lot of guys get drowsy from them, so i’d suggest taken them later in the day, with your evening meal or something like that…[/quote]

Interesting. This might be the approach I take.

So how shall I work in the 8 weeks of nolva? I assume it will be a different dosage then the tore.
[/quote]

i’d go like this:

Week 1-2:
HCG-500 IU EOD
ZMA

Week 3:
HCG-500 IU EOD
ZMA
D-aspartic acid

Week 4:
Aromasin-25 mg
ZMA
D-aspartic acid

Week 5:
Aromasin-25 mg
Nolva-20 mg
ZMA

Week 6-12:
Nolva-20 mg
ZMA

sorry for your loss, all the best

So 4 years later. How are you doing? Did the PCT boost your levels up enough to not need TRT? Did you end up blasting and cruising again? How’s the sis coming along. Let us know, cheers.