HCG on Hand, Can't Decide If I Should Use It

My cycle is almost over, and it’s getting closer to the time I would blast my 5000iu of HCG. However, I’m considering whether or not I should use it, or just get my $50 back. My reasoning is that I have heard it doesn’t really help recovery of the HPTA (I’ll try and find where I read this), and why take the risk of potentially torching my LH receptors?

Am I just being paranoid? Or should I just blast the HCG when the time comes?

What was your cycle exactly? Was it your first? How long was it?

If it was just something like a 12 week cycle, with some test and orals you might get away with just a serm, but personally I would still use the HCG.

And a few guys on here, including myself, really advocate against blasting HCG in high doses. On just 500iu’s of HCG a day post cycle, I got some of the worst acne I’ve ever had, couldn’t get a hard on, and just generally felt like shit for over a week.

Start the HCG now, 250iu’s E3d, and if you feel up for it move it to eod dosing.

Thanks for the advice. It’s my first cycle. 10 week test 750mg/week with 4 week dbol kickstart 40mgED. I had planned on doing 500iu HCG every day for 10 days, but I’m not opposed to reconstituting it now and doing 250IU e3d. I’ll see if anyone else has any input before I make my decision

Thanks

i don’t think hcg is necessary. if you use it, 250iu 2x EW is all that’s needed. I’d do it the same time I pin the test mon thurs for simplicity. it will increase aromatization of test so you might need to increase your ai slightly.

[quote]joyfull wrote:
i don’t think hcg is necessary. if you use it, 250iu 2x EW is all that’s needed. I’d do it the same time I pin the test mon thurs for simplicity. it will increase aromatization of test so you might need to increase your ai slightly. [/quote]

It was my understanding that estrogen created by HCG couldn’t be controlled?

I can’t remember the exact reason why, but I believe it has something to do with the estrogen being created in the testicles, so taking a higher dose AI is pointless.

[quote]BlackLabel wrote:

[quote]joyfull wrote:
i don’t think hcg is necessary. if you use it, 250iu 2x EW is all that’s needed. I’d do it the same time I pin the test mon thurs for simplicity. it will increase aromatization of test so you might need to increase your ai slightly. [/quote]

It was my understanding that estrogen created by HCG couldn’t be controlled?

I can’t remember the exact reason why, but I believe it has something to do with the estrogen being created in the testicles, so taking a higher dose AI is pointless. [/quote]

i hadn’t heard that. but even if true, increasing your ai will still help. say you have a total estrogen of 30. 10 e from testes and 20 e from the rest. well even if your ai doesn’t affect the 10 e, it will lower the 20 e and lower your total estrogen.

ai’s only work on estrogen that comes from the aromatase enzyme. there are other kinds of estrogen some of which come from the environment. ai won’t effect these but still the primary reason our estrogen gets out of control is due to the test we take, and an ai will certainly lower this conversion and thus total estrogen.

practically it shouldn’t matter as bloodwork and symptoms will determine whether to increase or decrease ai, but op should be ready for it to be higher than if he didn’t use hcg.