T Nation

HCG-On Cycle/Coming off Cycle ?'s

Gentlemen:

I am asking for your input as I cannot glean a clear answer from my reading or internet searches.

I spent a great deal of time in my Anabolics 2007 (Llewellyn) attempting to come up with a proper protocol for utilizing HCG both during cyle AND coming off cycle.

If one were committed to pinning the HCG sub-q twice per week at 250 iu each pin throughout an entire cycle…

1. Does it make a hell of a lot of difference when those two 250 iu pins take place (i.e. a day before each aas injection, or simply T/Th or M/F regardless of which days the aas pins are taking place)?

2. Once the last pin takes place at week ten (Long estered), one would normally wait three weeks to begin PCT (clo/nolv)…However, would one continue the HCG at 250 iu’s twice per week for that three week period, or would one administer HCG @ 1500-2000 i.u every 5-6 days for the next three weeks before PCT begins?

Any relevant replies would be greatly appreciated…
iaan

1. No it doesn’t matter when

2. You want the HCG to be out of your system at the same time as whatever test ester you are running.

[quote]LayinLo wrote:

1. No it doesn’t matter when

2. You want the HCG to be out of your system at the same time as whatever test ester you are running.[/quote]

HEY LayinLo:

Thanks for your reply…

To further clarify, it is my understanding that the HCG will be out of the system within 10-12 days after the last shot…

Accordingly, as one would be waiting 21 days between the last aas pin and the start of PCT, there are approximately 10 days where HCG could still be administered after the last aas pin. What would the protocol be for that period?

THx,

iaan

What serms are you using for your pct?

Usually you can run the hcg one week (this will be your third week of HCG) after the last test shot (if using enth or cyp) and then stop. This will give one more week with no shots. And then you start the serms.

[quote]LayinLo wrote:
What serms are you using for your pct?

Usually you can run the hcg one week (this will be your third week of HCG) after the last test shot (if using enth or cyp) and then stop. This will give one more week with no shots. And then you start the serms.[/quote]

LayinLo:

Thanks again. I appreciate you taking time to respond.

Clomid and Nolve would be the PCT of choice

My only question is would one continue to run the HCG at 250 iu 2X per week for the first three weeks after the cycle and then start pct…OR would you up the dose of HCG for the three week period between the last AAS pin and the start of pct?

Thanks for any input.

Keep the dose the same. Basically run the HCG 1 week longer than the test (if using enth or cyp). Then take at least a week off. At that time you should be around 14 days after your last test pin. Then start your nolva+clomid.

If you don’t mind me asking, what compounds did you run in your cycle and for how long? (You can pm me if you do not want to post it.)