HCG on Backorder

[quote]KNB wrote:
Seanholio wrote:
It seems that someone has decided to release the latest diet fad: high doses of HCG to lose weight…

HCG diet basics: 125iu daily for no more than 40 days at at time, and a very specific 500 calorie diet.[/quote]

Not high dose: 125iu hCG is the same as TRT 250iu EOD doses. That is a LH replacement dose and is considered low dose in the medical community.

A high dose would be 3000 - 5000iu at once; which is harmful for guys.

I found and read the original document from Rome that promoted this [nonsense]. It claimed that hCG has no effect on the gonads. I guess that is why it promotes ovulation and increases testicular activity. A pile of crap from the original source. I think than anyone would loose weight on any 500 Kcal diet.

The 40 days was from the observation that the weight loss did not seem to carry on after a while. I think that people broke down and were eating! The author concluded that people became immune to the effects of the hCG. There was no evidence, just something the author believed in. We know that hCG works on the testes long term.

Here’s how you can get HCG when fat people are reading Kevin Trudeau’s shit and buying the BS about a 500 calorie diet and HCG to lose weight.

1. Find a compounding pharmacy
  2. Have your doctor write the prescription for Compounded HCG 5000iu.

Compounding pharmacies can get the raw HCG and compound it for you when distributors of Novarel, Abraxis, etc. (10000iu per vial) are out. As long as it is for a compounded version that does not match the quantity that the big brands are offering, you should be able to get it.

So, get 2 5000iu Compounded HCG vials and that’s the same as the 10,000iu vial that is on backorder.

This is how I’m dealing with the current Fat Cow crisis.

I have no advice for those getting HCG without a prescription, so please don’t ask.

BD

''THIS is is how I’m dealing with the current Fat Cow crisis. ‘’

LOL

[quote]bigdawg011 wrote:
Here’s how you can get HCG when fat people are reading Kevin Trudeau’s shit and buying the BS about a 500 calorie diet and HCG to lose weight.

1. Find a compounding pharmacy
  2. Have your doctor write the prescription for Compounded HCG 5000iu.

Compounding pharmacies can get the raw HCG and compound it for you when distributors of Novarel, Abraxis, etc. (10000iu per vial) are out. As long as it is for a compounded version that does not match the quantity that the big brands are offering, you should be able to get it.

So, get 2 5000iu Compounded HCG vials and that’s the same as the 10,000iu vial that is on backorder.

This is how I’m dealing with the current Fat Cow crisis.

I have no advice for those getting HCG without a prescription, so please don’t ask.

BD[/quote]