HCG on Backorder

I went to pharmacy Saturday, and was informed HCG is on Manufacture back order until February. Has this impacted anybody else, trying to locate another pharmacy. Spoke with several, with the same response from all

seems to be very common, there is plenty out there just not in the US it seems. Really sucks when a guy tries to do the right thing and get his scripts legit and still can’t fill them!

I found a pharmacy that has a limited supply. PM me if you want their info.

Please list what brand is short. There is more than one brand out there.

[quote]KSman wrote:
Please list what brand is short. There is more than one brand out there.[/quote]

pregnyl w/dilluent 10000 uni sol organon

This is how it is written on my script, I would think the pharmacist would sub a different brand name. I am not sure of this.

Novarel and APP are also on back order.

Pharmacies that use Mckesson as their supplier are all having trouble getting supplied with HCG.
This includes Sam’s Club, Costco and also the local Wal-Mart as well as many local pharmacies too.
My script was written for HCG, and was first filled with Novarel 80 days ago, and I just got the generic version in the mail today. PM for US pharmacy source. $67.00 delivered UPS Next Day Air.
There are non US sources (w/o a script) available too, as I went looking before I got lucky and now didn’t need to use them.

It seems that someone has decided to release the latest diet fad: high doses of HCG to lose weight. I don’t know the details, but it seems there is a higher-than-expected demand for HCG, so supplies are low.

A new “mad cow disease”, hording HCG.

[quote]Seanholio wrote:
It seems that someone has decided to release the latest diet fad: high doses of HCG to lose weight. I don’t know the details, but it seems there is a higher-than-expected demand for HCG, so supplies are low.[/quote]

HCG diet basics: 125iu daily for no more than 40 days at at time, and a very specific 500 calorie diet. There are documented cases of people that previously on low calorie diets didn’t lose weight, but now with HCG, the weight is falling off.
(I had to read a lot of threads to find the no-prescription sources some of these people were using)

Now you know…

EDIT: The place I couldn’t remember, I now remember.
PM if necessary.

That would explain it.

[quote]KNB wrote:
Seanholio wrote:
It seems that someone has decided to release the latest diet fad: high doses of HCG to lose weight. I don’t know the details, but it seems there is a higher-than-expected demand for HCG, so supplies are low.

HCG diet basics: 125iu daily for no more than 40 days at at time, and a very specific 500 calorie diet. There are documented cases of people that previously on low calorie diets didn’t lose weight, but now with HCG, the weight is falling off.
(I had to read a lot of threads to find the no-prescription sources some of these people were using)

Now you know…[/quote]

Anyone find a pharmacy in Florida for Hcg yet? I checked local Walgreens and CVS and still no luck… Used up all my surplus.

These guys had it last time I checked:
http://hallandalepharmacy.com

It is almost impossible for the big chains to get their hands on HCG.

You could also try:
http://www.medaus.com/

I also have a reliable overseas source.
PM if interested.

Sign me up !

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
How does $8 for 5000iu sound?

BBB[/quote]

I hope that that is not made in China.

I have purchased product ( Pregnyl) made in Holland, for $25.00 per 5000IU vial.

Sorry-- What is “HCG”? (and other products mentioned, pregnyl, etc)?

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin - Used to stimulate testosterone production?

[quote]KNB wrote:
Seanholio wrote:

Now you know…

EDIT: The place I couldn’t remember, I now remember.
PM if necessary.[/quote]

Actually, one of my docs promotes that diet as his patients ahve done great http://drbloem.com/

As far as HCG, ABRAXIS [SP?] is the single manufactor of human tested use form of HcG in the USA, according to the person I talked to at the lab. They said the were low on the ‘‘raw material’’ and it would be avaible late Jan at BEST.

There  are other suppliers, in India and other places,  other members here have  indicated places the got it from and  had success.

Dr Crislers patint have been getting HGC. I am low on it myself, and going the  India  routine.Of ten those that have the  dried  hcg do not  have  the mixing water, 

there is one pharmacy in fla that has some getting my rx seent there tomorrow