HCG Monotherapy Before PCT?

Firstly I’d like to start by posting my most current labs as of 10/30/2017:

Prolactin: 6.5 (2-18 ng/mL)
E2: 55 (< OR = 39 pg/mL) HIGH
Test: 783 (250-827 ng/dL)
FSH: 2.5 (1.6-8 mIU/mL)
LH: 5.0 (1.5-9.3 mIU/mL)
TESTOSTERONE, FREE: 86.9 (46.0-224.0 pg/mL)
SHBG: 50 (10-50 nmol/L)

As you would see everything looks “good” however my SHBG is certainly eating up my free test and E2 is out of range.

I’m getting to the end of my rope.

In november I bought generic clomid from my friend which people have vouched for. I took the standard 50/50/25/25.

I don’t know if it’s actually bunk or not as strong etc, but I didn’t feel any changes.

I then got myself an order of Nolva, proviron and clomid from Greece and took that for a week to see if I’d start seeing changes and nothing.

Admittedly I’ve been inconsistent with dosages and what not and decided late December to stop everything, flush my system and take arimidex for awhile before I see the endocrinologist again.

I saw her yesterday (01/15/2018) and she ordered new blood work for me. I asked her about the possibility of taking HCG and she said in her studies there have been no discernable differences between taking HCG and clomid.

I also know that these doctors aren’t deep into the anabolic culture…

I took clomid with no effect, and even though my testosterone seems high, how do I know that the SHBG is just causing a facade since it technically holds my testosterone hostage.

Also my testicles are still atrophied; and I have hcg on deck…

So my question is:
Do I take HCG as monotherapy? Something like 500ius twice a week for 5 weeks to bring the boys back and then begin PCT?

I’ve done Nolva and Clomid on their own with aromasin and nothing has changed. I think HCG before I jump back on serms should help IMO

I will wait for my bloodwork to return to me which usually takes 2 weeks before it appears in the quest portal, but regardless I know my testicles are small.

What do you think gents?

It seems as if you’re measuring FT directly instead of calculated, FT directly measured is inaccurate and unreliable. Calculate FT using TT and SHBG, Ft is still low. Normal FT percentages is 2-3%.

Free Testosterone 13.7 ng/dL = 1.75 %
Bioavailable Testosterone 322 ng/dL = 41.1 %

These are just the results the lab has given me in regards to bloodwork.

Regardless, do you have any opinions you can share on my dilemma that could help me?

You need to figure out if you’re ingesting anything that would raise SHBG, plant based diets would increase SHBG. Just because plant based diets are generally good doesn’t mean they are good for everyone. Do you drink often?

IM not huge on vegetables but I do eat them to stay balanced; mostly broccoli.

I rarely drink if ever.

I really just want to know if I should use HCG to help my atrophy? Clomid and Nolva by themselves had no effect, Proviron helped with libido but it’s not reversing the atrophy and seems more to be a quick fix when I need a permanent solution.

With high SHBG you have a lot of non-bioavailable SHBG+T that inflates TT and TT thus overstates your T status. You need FT and/or Bio-T to see whats going on. And high E2 opposes the effects of what FT you have and you are loosing FT also to FT–>E2.

When on clomid your LH/FSH either did not increase or your testes are unable to respond. Primary or secondary hypogonadism. When on a SERM, one can test LH/FSH to see what is going on.

SERMs can lead to high E2. Were labs soon after stopping SERMs?

High E2 increases SHBG. So there is something normal in that.

Your T levels are not so high and high E2 then suggests impaired liver clearance of E2. That can be a liver condition or a drug/substance that interferes with E2 clearance. List all medications,supplements and ?weed?

You can try hCG, may preserve testes even if they do not work well.

FSH may be a better indicator of your LH status than LH itself. High E2 is HPTA repressive. You will need to lower E2 with anastrozole if E2 is really that way and not an SERM artifact.

Also read the HPTA restart sticky for general knowledge re the things been discussed here.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab number and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.

The legend himself! Glad you can and chime in KSman.

These labs were taken not too long, maybe a week or 2 after stopping Liquid torem.

My testies have not been responding to Nolvadex and clomid as I’ve taken them after my latest labs for a few weeks and literally had no change in my condition.

I really fear being primary but I hope it’s secondary. I planned on taking HCG to hopefully have my testicles plump back up again and then do serm treatment.

The endo I’ve gone to has been little help so far. Nice woman and very knowledgeable but not very much so in anabolics I assume.

I’ve been taking Adex and she told me my white blood cell count has been low so I should stop and “let my testosterone stabilize itself.” What I keep telling these doctors is that I’ve already tried doing that and to no avail.

I do smoke weed 1 per day.

Do you have an opinion as to whether I’m primary or secondary?

I did mess around with superdrol back in the days before I knew but it was a prohomorne that surpressing my test. I think that could also be a huge culprit.

Let me know your thoughts.

PS: I was taking Nolva and clomid again after a couple of weeks being off but I know it wouldn’t do anything. I want to take hcg this weekend, do I need to let the serms clear my system before taking it?