HCG - Mono therapy

[quote]Ned wrote:
Got a couple labs back today.

Free Testosterone 188 Range:46-244
Estradiol 36 Range 10-44

This is on 500IU HCG EOD monotherapy.

I have more labs scheduled for later this week.

This is the highest Free T value i’ve ever had. Free T on 100mg Test cyp was always in the 120 range.

Thoughts?[/quote]

Wow great news.
How do you feel ?
Libido , energy, strength ?
Mood better than clomid ?

And E looks OK…
At least for t being so high.

Keep us posted

I had a spell of ED here last week. Lasted about 3 days or so but it just so happened to coincide with the end of a bottle of HCG. I started a new one and the problems seemed to immediately resolve.

I have more labs later this week with the doc. They use a range of 300-623 for total Testosterone. Im sure i will be way over range on this and I am scared for what changes they may want to make.

I feel great. Energy is good, maybe even great. I still have the off day here and there but overall is good. Workouts are a breeze, Strength is roughly the same as when on TRT. Soreness does seem to be greater and last longer than before HCG but i may be pushing my workouts harder too.

Libido is good. Overall sense of well-being is better than on Test cyp for sure.

I’d like to get E2 a bit lower but any time i touch Adex or Asin in even the most miniscule amounts, E2 ends up way to low. I think ill just leave it be for now.

As for comparing Clomid vs. HCG, Not even comparable really.

Try taking a little less HCG. That might bring E2 down a bit without dropping T much.

You can also try a liver support sup to make sure your clearing Estrogen effectively. MilkThistle, NAC, etc.

[quote]Ned wrote:
I had a spell of ED here last week. Lasted about 3 days or so but it just so happened to coincide with the end of a bottle of HCG. I started a new one and the problems seemed to immediately resolve.

I have more labs later this week with the doc. They use a range of 300-623 for total Testosterone. Im sure i will be way over range on this and I am scared for what changes they may want to make.

I feel great. Energy is good, maybe even great. I still have the off day here and there but overall is good. Workouts are a breeze, Strength is roughly the same as when on TRT. Soreness does seem to be greater and last longer than before HCG but i may be pushing my workouts harder too.

Libido is good. Overall sense of well-being is better than on Test cyp for sure.

I’d like to get E2 a bit lower but any time i touch Adex or Asin in even the most miniscule amounts, E2 ends up way to low. I think ill just leave it be for now.

As for comparing Clomid vs. HCG, Not even comparable really.[/quote]

Wow, sounds great…
that’ll be my step after I give myself a 8-10 months to restart (recover)

Hey,
Hwz it going with you guyz thr. I think its a very interesting and informative thread. Would luv to knw hw is it going with ya all nw. Is low dose hcg d deal.