HCG Mono Therapy Experiences & When to Give Up?

As a secondary case of hypogonadism I began therapy 4 weeks ago with 1,000IU injections 2x weekly. I have yet to have to retested blood work to see if it has improved my levels, but I have not noticed any benefit yet. My question is based off of peoples experiences how long does it usually take to notice energy,libido, and mood differences if at all? I basically want to know for how long I should keep taking it/ giving it a chance to work/improve my symptoms before giving up and switching to TRT. If levels improve but symptoms are still there how long should I wait? As I am young…only 20, i just don’t want to waste any more time feeling like shit. Anybody’s experiences with HCG mono therapy and the results would much appreciated, Thank you.

It’s very important as a 20 year old to see an Endocrinologist. And if you have not developed properly even a pediatric Endocrinologist. You can not fuck yourself up.

You need labs to see what the HCG is doing.
Hopefully you took labs before treatment. HCG mono mixed results. Some use temporarily to wake up testicles after they have been shut down for awhile
LH
FSH
Shbg
Total t
Free t
Prolactin
Cortisol try AM
Metabolic panel
Lipid panel
CBC
Estradiol sensitive
Insulin