T Nation

HCG Mistake, Little Help?

So I have been running cycles for 6 years now and have never really had a side effect untill I ran this most recent deca/test 400/700 mg/w. I started having the deca dick so I wrapped it up early and only ran it for 6 weeks. The slip up came at week 4 when I decided to run some hcg for a week in the middle. My hcg is 5000 per 10 ius. I meant to pin .5 ius for 250 but in a hurried and half asleep blunder my brain didn’t math right and I pinned 5 ius. I face palmed 30 seconds after I did it.

So my question is, how much of this stuff does it take to cause permanent damage? I wrapped up the cycle and then started pct. I am not in as bad of a condition as when I had the deca duck, but there is certainly a lot of half mast going on. Should I run another pct? (don’t think I want any more hcg in there though)

[quote]Fitnesszeal wrote:
So I have been running cycles for 6 years now and have never really had a side effect untill I ran this most recent deca/test 400/700 mg/w. I started having the deca dick so I wrapped it up early and only ran it for 6 weeks. The slip up came at week 4 when I decided to run some hcg for a week in the middle. My hcg is 5000 per 10 ius. I meant to pin .5 ius for 250 but in a hurried and half asleep blunder my brain didn’t math right and I pinned 5 ius. I face palmed 30 seconds after I did it.

So my question is, how much of this stuff does it take to cause permanent damage? I wrapped up the cycle and then started pct. I am not in as bad of a condition as when I had the deca duck, but there is certainly a lot of half mast going on. Should I run another pct? (don’t think I want any more hcg in there though)[/quote]

Man… you just started to run the Rich Pianna’s HCG cycle!!!

Keep Calm… no damage here. You did wrong, first thing is to get some bloodwork, this shit dick may be caused by several things…

keep doing HCG, you may use more than usual, because you stoped the cycle. Researchs says that the recovery with HCG is done with much more than people use, mainly because you stoped the drugs, so your main objective is to activate your own production, not just to keep the balls working a little bit. Do 3 more big shots of HCG, maybe 500 to 1000IUs, and then, start to use less.

So some people actually use that much on purpose? My gym buddies always call me a low doser but damn. That is 10x what I thought was normal lol
I only recently read that hot can cause permanent damage with prolonged use. Guess I was getting a little panicky.

Thanks for the info and the much needed anxiety relief. I’ll go get the blood work done and then take it from there. I’ll post it up when I get it back.