HCG Help

All right guys, so I’m going to use HCG during cycle as opposed to post cycle. When I got my gear, I ordered 5000IU of HCG and what I got is 3 amps of powder (each say 1 amp, 5000IU on the label) and 3 separate 1ml amps of solvent. Now, I’m in the third week of my cycle and plan on doing what I’ve heard of referred to as the “weekend” protocall, taking about 250IU every sat/sun following the third week of cycle until it’s end to keep the balls from shrinking in the first place. This is my first cycle and while some would say I probably didn’t need HCG, I didn’t want to take any chances. Straight up 10 week cycle of Testosterone Enanthate. I’m not dumb, I have an idea about what to do for mixing the powder and solvent, but I just want to make this correctly- no over or underdosing. Any help would be appreciated, especially since I don’t think my test has fully kicked in yet and I still have some time to mix this up before my balls really shrink. Any help on mixing this stuff would be appreicated- Thanks

[quote]SiCLoGiC wrote:
All right guys, so I’m going to use HCG during cycle as opposed to post cycle. When I got my gear, I ordered 5000IU of HCG and what I got is 3 amps of powder (each say 1 amp, 5000IU on the label) and 3 separate 1ml amps of solvent. Now, I’m in the third week of my cycle and plan on doing what I’ve heard of referred to as the “weekend” protocall, taking about 250IU every sat/sun following the third week of cycle until it’s end to keep the balls from shrinking in the first place. This is my first cycle and while some would say I probably didn’t need HCG, I didn’t want to take any chances. Straight up 10 week cycle of Testosterone Enanthate. I’m not dumb, I have an idea about what to do for mixing the powder and solvent, but I just want to make this correctly- no over or underdosing. Any help would be appreciated, especially since I don’t think my test has fully kicked in yet and I still have some time to mix this up before my balls really shrink. Any help on mixing this stuff would be appreicated- Thanks[/quote]

Bro, since you’re looking to run 250iu on sat and sun for 7 weeks. This would equate to a total of 3500iu required for the entire cycle. You’ll need to get yourself some more bacteriostatic h20 because 3ml just isn’t enough for the small dose that you’re using. I would suggest 10ml bacteriostatic h2o mixed w/ 1 amp powder. This way 1/2 of a ml will ocntain 500iu and 1/4 will contain 250iu.

MK

Open your amps up, draw the solvent out with a pin, put the solvent in with the powder and using a slin pin draw out .5 iu and you have your 250.

FatSensei

Thanks a lot guys.
So basically I gotta go order some extra bacteriostatic water and I’ll be golden. I Appreciate the help.