T Nation

HCG help Test E/EQ/T-bol


#1

I know I have another post, but the more I read the more I question which HCG option to take. Below is how I've planned to run HCG in a blast, with also the other way I'm thinking. I'm looking to see which way others would run it if they had the option between the two.

*I would run HCG on cycle, but all comes back down to what my supplier has.

My planned cycle is:
Weeks 1-14: EQ @ 500mg
Week 1-16: Test E @ 400mg
Week 13-16 T-bol @ 50mg
Week 1-18 Adex 0.25mg/eod
HCG: Weeks 16: Day after last test E shot. (friday) - 10 days @ 500IU
-6 day wait for HCG to clear

PCT: week 18 (Sunday)
Nolva; 40/20/20/20/20/20

Option 2: FOR HCG

250iu every 4 days from week 3-8
Take a 2 week break
250iu every 4 days from week 11-16

Starting PCT as above - 2 weeks after last Test e injection


#2

250iu 3x a week or 500iu 2x a week will be fine if you’re running throughout the cycle.


#3

My question is… do you blast HCG right after your last test shot or after the test has cleared your system?


#4

[quote]nooberific wrote:
My question is… do you blast HCG right after your last test shot or after the test has cleared your system?[/quote]

I use it while I’m tapering down my test


#5

HCG is suppressive. You can’t recover LH production while on it. So there’s no reason to wait till the drugs have cleared your system to blast it. Timing of the blast is immaterial as long as the HCG is sufficently cleared when starting the SERM.


#6

Got it. Thanks guys.


#7

[quote]dt79 wrote:
250iu 3x a week or 500iu 2x a week will be fine if you’re running throughout the cycle.[/quote]

So in that second HCG layout, a 2 week break won’t ruin the whole idea of implementing HCG?

And thanks everyone for the reply!

Edit:
I guess what I’m truly asking… Am I actually going to recover well from the blast? Or is it just going to take a while longer?


#8

[quote]Performance101 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
250iu 3x a week or 500iu 2x a week will be fine if you’re running throughout the cycle.[/quote]

So in that second HCG layout, a 2 week break won’t ruin the whole idea of implementing HCG?

And thanks everyone for the reply!

Edit:
I guess what I’m truly asking… Am I actually going to recover well from the blast? Or is it just going to take a while longer?[/quote]

Yes, most likely.

Keep it simple. Either start from week 8 or do the blast as planned.


#9

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Performance101 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
250iu 3x a week or 500iu 2x a week will be fine if you’re running throughout the cycle.[/quote]

So in that second HCG layout, a 2 week break won’t ruin the whole idea of implementing HCG?

And thanks everyone for the reply!

Edit:
I guess what I’m truly asking… Am I actually going to recover well from the blast? Or is it just going to take a while longer?[/quote]

Yes, most likely.

Keep it simple. Either start from week 8 or do the blast as planned.[/quote]

Sweet. I now feel confident to start!
Thanks dt79, nooberific and Yogi. You guys are pure awesome!