HCG Extremely Painful During Injections

Okay - I know this is an old thread but I wanted to give an update.

To recap - my HCG came in 2 vials - one with the lyophilized HCG powder and one with the diluent. The diluent was a sodium phosphate solution. Injections were painful - I moved to my delts where I could tolerate the pain and continued using it over the following weeks.

Yesterday I finished that vial and had to resuspend the second lyophilized powder.

On the advice of Cortes, I got myself some sterile saline solution (0.9%) which was not meant for injecting and filtered it through a 0.2um filter and into the vial containing the HCG powder. I did not use the diluent that came with the HCG this time.

Injected last night and NO PAIN WHATSOEVER. It was a beautiful thing.

So if anybody out there gets HCG that comes with a sodium phosphate solution, I would hesitate to use it because it caused me a lot of unnecessary pain.

[quote]DieSucka wrote:

To recap - my HCG came in 2 vials - one with the lyophilized HCG powder and one with the diluent. The diluent was a sodium phosphate solution. Injections were painful - I moved to my delts where I could tolerate the pain and continued using it over the following weeks.

Yesterday I finished that vial and had to resuspend the second lyophilized powder.

On the advice of Cortes, I got myself some sterile saline solution (0.9%) which was not meant for injecting and filtered it through a 0.2um filter and into the vial containing the HCG powder. I did not use the diluent that came with the HCG this time.

So if anybody out there gets HCG that comes with a sodium phosphate solution, I would hesitate to use it because it caused me a lot of unnecessary pain.

[/quote]

You’re welcome :wink:

[quote]Cortes wrote:
DieSucka wrote:

You’re welcome ;)[/quote]

Hey Cortes. Interestingly enough some say it stings (when done correctly) while some say it doesn’t. I find that 80% of the time I don’t feel a thing. 15% of the time it stings a little. And every once in awhile for whatever reason it will sting real bad and leave a little bubble just beneath my skin that dissipates within a couple hours. Anyone know what I may be doing wrong on those occasions? And am I getting the HcG from those injections that pocket on me like that?