HCG Dosage Poll?

If you care currently taking HCG, can you state your current protocol including testosterone in terms of dosing and injection schedule, and also include how you feel?
I just started a new protocol of 75mg(80/20 cyp/prop blend) testosterone and 300iu of HCG injected Tuesday mornings and Friday late afternoons.

Any TRT dose shuts down HPTA, causing LH/FSH—>zero

hCG dose has nothing to do with TRT dose

Clinical research was done sampling intra-testicular testosterone [ITT] inside the tests with find needle extraction [ouch!] Subjects were HPTA shutdown with T cyp injections, LH/FSH were close to zero in a couple of days. 250iu hCG SC EOD restored to close to normal levels, so that is all that you need. Less may not support testicular size/function.

A couple of guys here have had high T–>E2 inside the testes with typical hCG dosing, a few will need a lot less.

Standard recommendation:
50mg T cyp/eth self injected twice a week
0.5mg anastrozole at time of injections, tuned to get near E2=22pg/ml
250iu hCG SC EOD

600iu per week is a bit lightweight and stretching the half life a little too far.

75 mg T per week,
Some are going to suggest that your T dose may be a little too low. 50mg T cyp twice a week would provide steadier levels and steadier levels are better for E2 management with anastrozole. However, your blend will be better than straight T cyp injecting once a week.

Not clear if you meant [75mg T and 300iu hCG] twice a week.

I did mean 75/300 twice a week so a total of 150 and 600 respectively

250IU EOD. But there are many other more important variables (TT, FT,E2) at play so I won’t answer the question about how I feel on that dose as there is no direct correlation.