HCG Dilemma

I ordered 5000iu of HCG. It came with 1ml of solvent to mix (is this right). My cycle calls for 250iu 3x/W for weeks 3-10. I know that I will be short. My first questionâ?¦. Is the 1ml of solvent that they sent enough for the 5000iu of HCG? My second questionâ?¦…How the hell do I measure out 250iu on an insulin syringe? I am using .5cc insulin syringes. I have searched and fuckinâ?? searched for a solution to my problem. Any help will be greatly appreciatedâ?¦thanks!

Thats not enough, you need a minimum of 2.5 mL per 5000IU to dose it accurately. You could get away with being one shot short, or subtract the difference and divide. 20 shots is probably enough. You definately need more bacteriostatic water, its easy enough to get. Also, 7 weeks is a long time for HCG. Once you mix it, keep it in the fridge as cold as possible and keep the vial well sealed.

This coming friday (tomorrow) I begin week 4 of my cycle. The oral kickstart has been great…I’ve had good gains thus far…although I know it will be somewhat short lived. You say 7 weeks is a long time for HCG. How do you recommend I adjust my HCG intake with getting ready to begin week 4. I consider myself a pretty smart person…but for the life of me I can’t get a solid answer on the ratio of cc’s per iu. If anyone knows…please advise. Thanks for any help!

W 1-4 Dbol 10mg 3x/D
W 1-10 Test C 250mg 2x/W
W15 Nolva 20mg 2x/D
W16-17 Nolva 20mg/D
W3-10 HCG 250iu 3x/W

A little more research on my part and I have it figured out. Lesson fuckin’ learned!

[quote]mikemarine23 wrote:
I consider myself a pretty smart person…but for the life of me I can’t get a solid answer on the ratio of cc’s per iu. If anyone knows…please advise. Thanks for any help!

[/quote]

Its not the same thing. An iu measures the amount of produce in a substance. A cc is a cubic centimeter or the same as 1 ml. Sorry not the answer you wanted.

To clarify more:
international unit (IU) - a unit used to measure the activity (that is, the effect) of a substance (to include many vitamins and drugs).

For each substance to which this unit applies, there is an international agreement specifying the biological effect expected with a dose of 1 IU. Other quantities of the substance are then expressed as multiples of this standard. Examples: 1 IU represents 45.5 micrograms of a standard preparation of insulin or 0.6 microgram of a standard preparation of penicillin. Consumers most often see IU’s on the labels of vitamin packages: in standard preparations the equivalent of 1 IU is 0.3 microgram (0.0003 mg) for vitamin A, 50 micrograms (0.05 mg) for vitamin C, 25 nanograms (0.000 025 mg) for vitamin D, and 2/3 milligram for vitamin E. Please note: for many substances there is no definite conversion between international units and mass units (such as milligrams). This is because preparations of those substances vary in activity, so that the effect per milligram of one preparation is different from that of another.

Also, if you will put 2 ml in your 5000iu vial. Then every 10 units on a U-100 insulin syringe will be equal to 250 IU’s. Very easy if you are planning to run 250 IU’s E3D or something similar.

[quote]xXDevilDogXx wrote:
Also, if you will put 2 ml in your 5000iu vial. Then every 10 units on a U-100 insulin syringe will be equal to 250 IU’s. Very easy if you are planning to run 250 IU’s E3D or something similar.[/quote]

Got it. Mix with 2ml of biostatic water and this will give me 20 injections (10 units on insulin syringe to equal 250iu of hcg)? Fuckin’ hate math…

Yep, it’ll give ya 20 injections. Some will say that the HCG will be no good after 5 weeks from when you reconstitute it. From personal observations, I have been told it lasts longer. Keep it refridgerated after you reconstitute it. I’d just reconstitute, then load 2 slin pins. Keep 'em hidden in the fridge and your GTG.

And yes math is the devil…math for marines, brother…LOL