HCG Bloat

I am currently on 350 iu of HCG EOD until december 19th when my HRT doctor will perscribe me androgel. Before anyone asks I picked the HCG thinking I could get my levels up with it. Now I just feel like shat. The EOD dosing sucks balls.Levels are all over the place.

Heres the question, can HCG cause bloat while E2 is in the normal range?? My last E2 was at 23pg/ml, down from 30pg/ml. Since going on it I have bloated up like a mofo.

Thanks

EOD dosing should be fine. HCG does not have a short half-life.

250iu EOD will maintain baseline function of tests in normal younger men who have LC dully suppressed. Your testes may be non responsive to LH or you have not been making enough LH.

Why don’t you try reducing your HCG and see what that does. I can’t see what the HCG and bloat connection is.

Do your testes feel any different? Any signs of activity other than bloat?

[quote]KSman wrote:
EOD dosing should be fine. HCG does not have a short half-life.

250iu EOD will maintain baseline function of tests in normal younger men who have LC dully suppressed. Your testes may be non responsive to LH or you have not been making enough LH.

Why don’t you try reducing your HCG and see what that does. I can’t see what the HCG and bloat connection is.

Do your testes feel any different? Any signs of activity other than bloat?[/quote]

about an hour after the shot for around 8 hours I feel great. Libido is awesome.

Then it levels off. Sometimes my balls feel bigger and ohter times they go back to normal (which is small).

Quite low T can make the scrotum stay up tight to the body. When the HCG is working, the scrotum can start to hang down again. That is something to be aware of.

Many report elvated mood with HCG. Hard to tell if that is direct or from increased T or both.