HCG Beneficial on 2-On/4-Off Protocol?

I like Dr. John Crisler’s (aka SWALE) hCG protocol for longer cycles. Basically, he recommends running 250-500IU 2-7x per week during the duration of the cycle and says “This serves to maintain testicular form and function. It makes more sense to me to keep the horse in the barn, so to speak, then to have to chase it across three counties later on… The testes are then ready, willing and able to again produce testosterone at the end of the cycle.”

I followed his protocol on a 10 weeker of 500mg/week Test-E and my balls seemed to retain their mass using about 250IU every third day. I suppose I feel like I bounced back pretty quick after but have nothing to compare it to.

That was my first cycle and next I am planning to run a series of 2-week cycles with Tren Ace & Test Prop. It is my first experience with Tren, and I am thinking about running 60mg/day along with 40mg/day of Prop. Since both are 100mg/ml, I can fit that much in a 1ml slin pin that I will be using with certain injection sites. Depending on how I react with that first 2 week cycle, I might increase the dosages on subsequent cycles and/or add an oral.

Would injecting 250-500IU ED-E3D during the “on” period be beneficial for this cycle as far as aiding in and helping to ensure a fast recovery?

Thanks.

On the “250-500 IU 2-7x per week” – anything over about 1500 IU total per week is overkill. So if that were interpreted as including 500 IU 7x/week, that would be outside what I would recommend.

On 2 on / 4 off, if using a SERM in the off weeks or even just the first two then there is no loss in testicular size even after a great many such cycles.

There really would be no aid in speed of recovery.

Instead if the HCG is taken in the second week right up till the end of the week or near it, the HCG would somewhat slow the return of LH production.

Yes.

HCG on cycle is the shit, makes you feel good.

You need to run more AI than usual for obvious reasons, but other than that its cheap as hell and you can inject sub Q.

I almost always run it these days. 250 EOD is about as high as you need to go to keep them ticking, you can go higher, say 500 EOD or such, but I dont notice any benefit.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
On the “250-500 IU 2-7x per week” – anything over about 1500 IU total per week is overkill. So if that were interpreted as including 500 IU 7x/week, that would be outside what I would recommend.

On 2 on / 4 off, if using a SERM in the off weeks or even just the first two then there is no loss in testicular size even after a great many such cycles.

There really would be no aid in speed of recovery.

Instead if the HCG is taken in the second week right up till the end of the week or near it, the HCG would somewhat slow the return of LH production.[/quote]

Nice, the man himself responds. Thanks, I’ll scrap the hCG idea for 2-weekers.

Oh, and I didn’t mean to imply 500IU everyday. I think in the hCG protocol write-up that I was referring to, Crisler specifies 250IU everyday being the maximum when smaller/less frequent doses aren’t enough to keep your testes normal sized (of course I’m paraphrasing from memory).