HCG Available

Concerning the nation wide shortage of hCG:

Went to Sam’s and they now have Noveral hcg in stock. I got 3 x 10,000iu for $65 total with a Sam’s Business membership. Product is from Quebec Canada. They pack it with 30ml of BA water which does not make much sense. Sam’s has changed its contract supplier.

10ml T cyp 200mg/ml was $42.

HEY KSman,

This is great news as even the Hallendale Pharmacy (Was the only place in Florida that had it in stock) is unable to get HcG. Unfortuanatly I called the Sam’s in Sunrise and the lady said they never stock HcG. I told her it was Noveral brand and a new item for them but she said they don’t carry it and hung up.

Would you post the Sams item number please & maybe the location you obtained it at. I’ve been without HcG for about a year now and it has been effective birth control on TRT but I want to start the boys back up to keep them working and get some of the other hormones it makes -Prengnaline (sp?)

Thanks

[quote]KSman wrote:
Concerning the nation wide shortage of hCG:

Went to Sam’s and they now have Noveral hcg in stock. I got 3 x 10,000iu for $65 total with a Sam’s Business membership. Product is from Quebec Canada. They pack it with 30ml of BA water which does not make much sense. Sam’s has changed its contract supplier.

10ml T cyp 200mg/ml was $42.[/quote]

The hCG was Novarel, bigger box because they supply 30ml BA water.

Actually made in Canada for Ferring.

Box is marked NDC 55566-1-1501-1 <–UPC

I do not know Sam’s item # for this; but it’s description is: “Novarel 100000U INJ Ferring”

It is not a standard stock item, they have to get it in. At one point I was the only person using it at my location, now there are two.

Thanks for the info… may still have trouble. Would you mind giving the Sam’s location (PM if you like) so I could have my Sam’s pharmacy call with questions or I could call for item number when my Sam’s is uncooperative. Thanks

[quote]KSman wrote:
The hCG was Novarel, bigger box because they supply 30ml BA water.

Actually made in Canada for Ferring.

Box is marked NDC 55566-1-1501-1 <–UPC

I do not know Sam’s item # for this; but it’s description is: “Novarel 100000U INJ Ferring”

It is not a standard stock item, they have to get it in. At one point I was the only person using it at my location, now there are two.[/quote]