T Nation

HCG and Biotest's Alpha Male

I am doing hCG plus recommended supplements under Dr. Shippen.

I’ve been reading about Alpha Male and Flameout as effective supplements for building up T and Free T.

Anyone had any experience with combining hCG and Alpha Male with the target being higher Free T, Libido, and starting a PCT??

Thanks,
raffrobb

HCG is tricky in use. There are wide variety of responses and it could lead to prolonged shutdown if careful monitoring is not done.

Flameout is an excellent supplement for all times and will contribute more when the body is under some stress as it would be during PCT.

Alpha Male can be used for PCT after shorter or less suppressive cycles as a standalone. For anything longer or more suppressive, Clomid is your best bet unless you are particularly sensitive, in that case Nolva is what your are looking at.

HCG usually works better used during the cycle in small doses to prevent testicular atrophy.

[quote]Peter Orban wrote:
HCG is tricky in use. There are wide variety of responses and it could lead to prolonged shutdown if careful monitoring is not done.

Flameout is an excellent supplement for all times and will contribute more when the body is under some stress as it would be during PCT.

Alpha Male can be used for PCT after shorter or less suppressive cycles as a standalone. For anything longer or more suppressive, Clomid is your best bet unless you are particularly sensitive, in that case Nolva is what your are looking at.

HCG usually works better used during the cycle in small doses to prevent testicular atrophy.[/quote]

Alpha Male or any other type of test booster should never be considered for pct. Its just not an option. PERIOD.

Its just that simple.

[quote]Peter Orban wrote:

HCG usually works better used during the cycle in small doses to prevent testicular atrophy.[/quote]

Somebody just kill me now…

THERE IS NOTHING AVAILABLE OTC THAT IS SUITABLE FOR PCT!!!

How many times does it need to be repeated?

World

A true loss to this forum if you were to be killed, World. Sheeit, a herbal test booster as PCT? Why not use Novedex it almost sounds like Nolvadex and its otc. I’m joking.