HCG Advice, Explanation Required

Cycle II

First Cycle
250 mg test enanthate every 3.5 days, 10 weeks
50 mg winstrol depot every 3.5 days, 10 weeks

Pct
20 mg Nolvadex 15 days, 5 days post last needle.

Current cycle
250 mg test enanthate every 3.5 days, 12 weeks
40 mg dianabol ed, last 6 weeks

Pct planned (14 days post last needle)
HCG 2500 iu every 5 days, 3 shots
nolvadex 20 mg ed, 21 days

how does it look ?
Age 19 years
Bodybuilding since last 3 years.

HCG is to be used during cycle only. Using HCG during PCT will only be counter-productive, and further delay recovery. Add HCG in during cycle.

if i may, how ? HCG mimics the action of liuentizing hormone and FSL , the jobs of which are producing androgens in males, the main reason for PCT from bodybuilding standpoint is to keep cortisol low by bringing homeostasis in androgen levels. Yes, too much androgen by too much HCG can cause estrogen production at a higher rate becuse HCG also stimulates aromatase producing cells but aren’t we providing Tamoxifen citrate to block gyno and further aid in endo test production ?

[quote]dishanknagpal wrote:
Cycle II

First Cycle
250 mg test enanthate every 3.5 days, 10 weeks
50 mg winstrol depot every 3.5 days, 10 weeks

Pct
20 mg Nolvadex 15 days, 5 days post last needle.

Current cycle
250 mg test enanthate every 3.5 days, 12 weeks
40 mg dianabol ed, last 6 weeks

Pct planned (14 days post last needle)
HCG 2500 iu every 5 days, 3 shots
nolvadex 20 mg ed, 21 days

how does it look ?
Age 19 years
Bodybuilding since last 3 years.[/quote]

every 3.5 days? are you literally gonna alternate AM and PM for this?

why the D-bol for the last 6 weeks? you could run it on the weeks that you’re waiting for the test ester to clear your system, too…

i’d do some more reading on PCT, as well…

if i may, how ? HCG mimics the action of liuentizing hormone and FSL , the jobs of which are producing androgens in males, the main reason for PCT from bodybuilding standpoint is to keep cortisol low by bringing homeostasis in androgen levels. Yes, too much androgen by too much HCG can cause estrogen production at a higher rate becuse HCG also stimulates aromatase producing cells but aren’t we providing Tamoxifen citrate to block gyno and further aid in endo test production ?
[/quote]

no.

while HCG might force your testes to produce testosterone, this does not mean it makes your HPTA system recover. the “H” and the “P” need estrogen and testosterone levels to be low in order to recover.

high testosterone levels are suppressive in PCT… high estrogen levels are 200 fold more suppressive.

using HCG in PCt completely defeats the purpose of PCT…

^^

Exactly what cycobushmaster said.

I always think of it this way:

If you’re trying to recover you want everything to be working normally. hCG is sending a false signal to achieve the increase of said LH and FSL. What happens after PCT when you stop hCG? No more signal.

The whole point of taking on cycle is so that you don’t get so shutdown after you stop your test injections. So to say, your boys will already be “primed” to take over.

okay, i can agree with it but then what PCT to be followed if i did no HCG during cycle ?

A normal PCT of Nolva

3 years bodybuilding at 19. Wait longer and get more gains naturally before you turn to gear.

would a normal PCT just with Nolvadex be enough ? and if yes what amounts ?

[quote]Squige wrote:
Exactly what cycobushmaster said.

I always think of it this way:

If you’re trying to recover you want everything to be working normally. hCG is sending a false signal to achieve the increase of said LH and FSL. What happens after PCT when you stop hCG? No more signal.

The whole point of taking on cycle is so that you don’t get so shutdown after you stop your test injections. So to say, your boys will already be “primed” to take over. [/quote]

It functions in the exact same way when you go off, restoring testicle size so that they can deal w/ the subsequent increases in LH and FSH

would a normal PCT just with Nolvadex be enough ? and if yes what amounts ?
[/quote]

jesus, why don’t you read some of the links?

@cycobushmaster - i am sure that i have read about tamoxifen citrate and other PCT protocols but a conversation starter that might bring new information or support my previous beliefs are welcomed by me.

@cycobushmaster - i am sure that i have read about tamoxifen citrate and other PCT protocols but a conversation starter that might bring new information or support my previous beliefs are welcomed by me.
[/quote]

are you kidding me? you want all of us to explain to you how YOUR ideas make sense? how about you take the time to read the threads and links provided and figure out what works, and apply that to what you wanna do?!?

scroll up and read the PCT thread, or don’t, i don’ care.