HCG: $1000; AI: $400; What Do I Do?

[quote]Tom-in-AZ wrote:

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]Tom-in-AZ wrote:
What exactly does your “perfect diet” consist of? Meaning what foods do you eat?
Unless you have a true endocrine problem you are probably killing yourself with food.[/quote]

Your post may be well-meaning but is retarded at the same time. Do you think his problems are merely the result of poor eating? At 18? I seriously doubt it. Sure, poor eating and gut inflammation will cause similar symptoms in later life, but not at 18 - IMO.
BBB[/quote]

I’ll cut you some slack since you’re from Wales. You apparently have no idea the horrible advice doctors are giving out in this country. Most don’t care much about the cause, they just try to treat symptoms with prescriptions. We have young pre-teen children getting Type II diabetes by the truckload now. Type II is also almost a given for older folks.

So many young people now are raised on diets of almost pure sugar thanks, in part, to the horrible FDA food pyramid and are acquiring metabolic syndrome at very early ages. Read about glucose-insulin cycling sometime and what is does to the body.

It’s entirely possible the OP has already wrecked his endocrine system so badly he needs intervention. Thus my question to him.
Remember just because you think it, it may not be true. Try to open your mind a little.
[/quote]

I thought that was the whole world? Its like that here and im in australia!

I got my arimidex from the chemist last week instead of charging me 170 they charged me 33 (the pbs price for females using it for cancer) for the packet i was stoked. I left as fast as i could :stuck_out_tongue: as i could…

Unless you are taking 1g daily then you might be taking a quater or half and 1 bix could last you 4 months keep that in mind…