T Nation

Havoc Gone With the Wind?

I have used Havoc several times and had great results with proper pct. Low and behold I went to find some to get ready for another round and it is gone everywhere I looked!!! I am real picky about not taking supps I have not taken before. I read the ph thread, man some good info, wish I would have had that years ago!

Basically does anyone have any idea of where some havoc may be laying or an ok equivilent. I see the epistane clones, waste of money or real deal? I am mainly looking for strength gains, but I could be do for a good hypertrophy based program if that is the best ph mix I can find. Help please, thank you, and have a great Christmas!

Maybe thats the universe’s way of telling you to take it up a notch

If you see legit epistane clones, then that’d be fine. I mean, there’s nothing magic about the product that one basement-based company puts in a cheap bottle with a cheap label, as opposed to their competitors.

Most companies and distributors have taken havoc / superdrol / tren-whatever and they’re cloned versions off the market, though. A lot of FDA raids in recent months…

[quote]saps wrote:
Maybe thats the universe’s way of telling you to take it up a notch[/quote]

Well this is me telling you that maybe you shouldn’t waste people’s time with dumbass posts.

Whotookmyname, Thank you, I have seen a couple off brands of the product, just curious if they were often legit.

Dastang, saps wasn’t wasting your time with a stupid post. He is waking a mildly sarcastic statement, telling you that maybe YOU SHOULD USE COMPOUNDS THAT HAVE TRIED AND TESTED EFFICACY, not some product that was just designed to get around government controls, with no history of use or safety.

I agree go big… or go home… lol. on a serious note PH stack are hard on the liver and most likely not worth the cost benefit analysis. that is if you can get around the legality of aas.

[quote]dastang23 wrote:

[quote]saps wrote:
Maybe thats the universe’s way of telling you to take it up a notch[/quote]

Well this is me telling you that maybe you shouldn’t waste people’s time with dumbass posts.[/quote]

Are you opposed to legitimate AAS use over prohormones for any specific reason?

Looking back though, I can see the drive to using a designer steroid… .

For me the availability is tough to find. I have also recieved good enough benefits from Havoc to make me a happy man, tried and true. I have no prob with AAS or those who use them. To each his own.

[quote]dastang23 wrote:
For me the availability is tough to find. I have also recieved good enough benefits from Havoc to make me a happy man, tried and true. I have no prob with AAS or those who use them. To each his own.[/quote]

There are still some places selling them but it’s basically a crap shoot and now not any easier than getting AAS. In fact the best sources online will now sell both in many cases.

I 100% do not bash guys taking PH because I had the same results on Spawn I did on mild AAS and I bought the spawn at the gym, took them whenever I wanted and never had to hide anything.

If you want to skip pins because of “big brother” concerns then dianabol, anavar and others are oral and cost about the same as PH. Do note orals suck for liver health and shouldn’t be run long or frequently. I like to drink alcohol so that makes them really a no go for me.

From a being helpful standpoint I’d merely state finding a good ‘online’ source for AAS will probably lead you to a good source for PH.