Havoc Cycle: Suggestions & PCT

Been doing a lot of reading up on (RPN) Havoc and looking to start a cycle. How does it look?

Week 1 : 10 mg
Week 2 : 20 mg
Week 3 : 20 mg
Week 4 : 30 mg

Anabolic Innovation Cycle support
Week 1 : 1 Scoop
Week 2 : 1 Scoop
Week 3 : 1 Scoop
Week 4 : 1 Scoop

Looking for PCT suggestions, would i be ok to just continue on the Cycle Support, 1 scoop for the next 4 weeks? Thanks

You’re planning to start a PH without Nolva on hand?
Don’t forget a lot of people have got gyno from supposedly non-aromatising phs

edit: I see you want suggestions, sorry. I would move from cycle support to post cycle support, and make sure you have nolva on hand (better safe than sorry). Maybe run 30mg in week 3? See how you feel.

My suggestion is (copies from my post in the PH sticky):

4 weeks Havoc

Wk 1 - 10 10 20 20 30 30 30
Wk 2 - 30 30 30 30 30 30 30
Wk 3 - 30 30 30 30 30 30 30
Wk 4 - 40 40 40 40 40 40 40

Then 40/40/20 of Nolvadex/Tamoxifen

and get enough Cycle Support & Liv52 for the 4 week cycle + 3 week PCT. If you can I’d go as far as saying keep the Cycle Support & Liv52 going for one more week past the PCT.

I don’t think Carbolin 19, TRIBEX and Rhodiola are necessary until AFTER the cycle. Maybe start them during PCT and keep going as long as you deem necessary.

Mak, what do you think is a safe period not to drink after a meth ph cycle?
I’ve seen some people start drinking the day after their cycle finishes, I was planning on waiting until the end of PCT.

I know people who drink on methlys.

Is it smart in the slightest ? No, does it happen, you bet.

Finish your PCT, the last thing you need regardless of liver health is to impair your bodies recovery in anyway by going out, eating poorly, drinking all night, and throwing up the whole next day.

What you do in the PCT is more important than on cycle in many respects.

And just because it cant convert directly into estrogen doesn’t mean anything for gyno. It lowers the risk, but theres always estrogen rebound from rapid hormone shifts, and of course good ole P-strogens that rape your nipples.

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
Mak, what do you think is a safe period not to drink after a meth ph cycle?
I’ve seen some people start drinking the day after their cycle finishes, I was planning on waiting until the end of PCT.[/quote]

Post-PCT. I’m not sure, but I believe Tamoxifen is slightly Liver toxic too. Make sure you have something like Liv.52 or Milk Thistle as well.

Is nolva still essential if only doing 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
My suggestion is (copies from my post in the PH sticky):

4 weeks Havoc

Wk 1 - 10 10 20 20 30 30 30
Wk 2 - 30 30 30 30 30 30 30
Wk 3 - 30 30 30 30 30 30 30
Wk 4 - 40 40 40 40 40 40 40

Then 40/40/20 of Nolvadex/Tamoxifen

and get enough Cycle Support & Liv52 for the 4 week cycle + 3 week PCT. If you can I’d go as far as saying keep the Cycle Support & Liv52 going for one more week past the PCT.

I don’t think Carbolin 19, TRIBEX and Rhodiola are necessary until AFTER the cycle. Maybe start them during PCT and keep going as long as you deem necessary.[/quote]

Holy shit peeled, prepped, and ready to go. What more would you want? Is “Havoc” an SD clone or what. The 10mg dosage kinda of gives of that smell. I should check the sticky.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Is “Havoc” an SD clone or what. The 10mg dosage kinda of gives of that smell. I should check the sticky. [/quote]

Japanese steroid used for the treatment of breast cancer. Supposed to be a fairly potent anti-estrogen too, but users still need a SERM post-cycle to combat rebound.

[quote]koots wrote:
Is nolva still essential if only doing 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off?[/quote]

Keep it on hand.

yeah, you’re absolutely going to need Nolva for PCT, BECAUSE of Havoc’s anti-e properties…

otherwise, cycle looks good. i’d go so far as to start cycle support one week prior, to “prep” your liver, so to speak.