HAVOC Cycle PCT Question

I am just finishing up my 6 week Havoc cycle and I am wondering what would be best for a PCT. My last cycle was about 5/6 months ago and it was a 1-AD (the legit one (1-androstene-3beta, 17beta-doil)) & 4-AD cycle that went about 8 weeks. My PCT then was Nolva, PES Erase, DAA, L-arginine, creatine, multi. I lost some gains after and some strength too.

My current Havoc cycle looks like this:
Week 1: 20mg split daily
2: 30mg split daily
3: 30mg split daily
4: 40mg split daily
5: 40mg split daily
6: 30mg split daily

I also had supporting supps during the cycle… cycle support, multi, fish oil, etc.

I have a lot on hand for PCT and was looking for some more guidance on what would work best for retaining gains in size and strength while restoring my natural test back. My current stash of PCT stuff I have on hand includes Novla, Aromasin, Clomid, PES Erase, Lean Extreme, DAA, ZMA, DHEA, Resveratrol, Creatine, L-arginine, and JYM Alpha (Fenugreek, DIM, Ashwaganda, Longfolia, Quercetin).

Any suggestions on what the best PCT with these supplements would be?

[quote]BTG2008 wrote:
I am just finishing up my 6 week Havoc cycle and I am wondering what would be best for a PCT. My last cycle was about 5/6 months ago and it was a 1-AD (the legit one (1-androstene-3beta, 17beta-doil)) & 4-AD cycle that went about 8 weeks. My PCT then was Nolva, PES Erase, DAA, L-arginine, creatine, multi. I lost some gains after and some strength too.

My current Havoc cycle looks like this:
Week 1: 20mg split daily
2: 30mg split daily
3: 30mg split daily
4: 40mg split daily
5: 40mg split daily
6: 30mg split daily

I also had supporting supps during the cycle… cycle support, multi, fish oil, etc.

I have a lot on hand for PCT and was looking for some more guidance on what would work best for retaining gains in size and strength while restoring my natural test back. My current stash of PCT stuff I have on hand includes Novla, Aromasin, Clomid, PES Erase, Lean Extreme, DAA, ZMA, DHEA, Resveratrol, Creatine, L-arginine, and JYM Alpha (Fenugreek, DIM, Ashwaganda, Longfolia, Quercetin).

Any suggestions on what the best PCT with these supplements would be?
[/quote]

well, don’t take DHEA in PCT, ever.

for this cycle, you could take nolva (20 mg/night) for 6 weeks and should be good to go. i’d add in the ZMA, and a couple weeks of DAA. and creatine.

@cycobushmaster - You wouldn’t throw in Erase or another AI?

[quote]BTG2008 wrote:
@cycobushmaster - You wouldn’t throw in Erase or another AI?[/quote]

i don’t know much about Erase.

i doubt you need an AI after Havoc, as it should keep your estrogen pretty low while you’re on it… i believe that’s what Epi was designed for, anyway.

cycokiller, qu’est que c’est, why not any DHEA in PCT? Seen it recommended a few times but never bothered to research it

[quote]Yogi wrote:
cycokiller, qu’est que c’est, why not any DHEA in PCT? Seen it recommended a few times but never bothered to research it[/quote]

well, it’ll suppress endogenous DHEA production.