Having Trouble Thinking of a Word

strata?
i have enjoyed this thread, even though the op disappeared.

cartoons?

madeupshit?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Giants in 6[/quote]

Yes sir!! Let’s Gooooo!!!

[quote]yusef wrote:
Resisting the urge to suggest ‘penis’[/quote]

Penis…it has to be penis. I mean that is what I thought of when I read the title a few hours ago before I clicked on the thread.

Traditions?

Did the OP get smited?

Bastard! Probably chose the word he was trying to come up with and didn’t let us know! Most of you had awesome suggestions that covered anything I could come up with. WestCoast…that body AND a sense of humor? Nice.

Kitsch.

Pedophiliac undercover operation

Antidisestablishmentarianism?

[quote]attydeb2005 wrote:
Bastard! Probably chose the word he was trying to come up with and didn’t let us know! Most of you had awesome suggestions that covered anything I could come up with. WestCoast…that body AND a sense of humor? Nice. [/quote]

A nice compliment, a 49ers win, and it’s Halloween? What a Sunday. Just wait until you see my chiseled bone structure.

I think this thread highlights the high level of intelligence that exists among most of the regulars around here. I like it, I like it a lot.

“Iconography” is probably the best fit. Everything else suggested, some of which might sound ok, would probably get a WC (word choice) editing mark from a professor.

“Symbolism” would be too weak of a word.

“Framework” is a possibility.

Not sure of “idolatry” but you said generally tied to religion.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Pedophiliac undercover operation[/quote]

O hai guise! I’m having trouble thinking of a word. If anyone can think of anything I’ll be somewhat grateful. The word is generally tied to douchebaggery. For example, it would be used in the following sentence…

“CappedAndPlanIt started a thread asking for help. A bunch of people came up with good words to use and he didn’t even have the decency to tell us if anyone came up with the word he is looking for. CappedAndPlanIt is a total __________________.”

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
O hai guise! I’m having trouble thinking of a word. If anyone can think of anything I’ll be somewhat grateful. The word is generally tied to douchebaggery. For example, it would be used in the following sentence…

“CappedAndPlanIt started a thread asking for help. A bunch of people came up with good words to use and he didn’t even have the decency to tell us if anyone came up with the word he is looking for. CappedAndPlanIt is a total __________________.”

[/quote]

slut

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[/quote]

Blasphemous Whore

FUCKING TELL US ALREADY!

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
FUCKING TELL US ALREADY![/quote]

LOL

We should all PM him.