Having Trouble Sleeping

I know this sounds crazy but I am having trouble sleeping. I have put on several pounds of muscle over the last 16 months. I am 5’10" 200 pounds. I am a side sleeper and I awake 3-4 times every night with my shoulder asleep and hurting. I try to sleep on my back and my hands fall asleep and that wakes me. I don’t have any shoulder injuries. I haven’t noticed any discomfort during exercise except when doing triceps.

When I get up in the morning my delts are so tight from laying on them all night. It is getting uncomfortable and I’m not getting a good rest at night. Any suggestions??

[quote]postholedigger wrote:
.[/quote]

Sleep on your back. Take ZMA.

Has it already been three months. Shit how time flys.

[quote]Nate1224hoops wrote:
I know this sounds crazy but I am having trouble sleeping. I have put on several pounds of muscle over the last 16 months. I am 5’10" 200 pounds. I am a side sleeper and I awake 3-4 times every night with my shoulder asleep and hurting. I try to sleep on my back and my hands fall asleep and that wakes me. I don’t have any shoulder injuries. I haven’t noticed any discomfort during exercise except when doing triceps.

When I get up in the morning my delts are so tight from laying on them all night. It is getting uncomfortable and I’m not getting a good rest at night. Any suggestions??[/quote]

Stretching and ART.

You’re having trouble sleeping because of that hooker you killed.

^ FUCKING Hahahahahahahahahah best one in awhile thanks SS.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
You’re having trouble sleeping because of that hooker you killed.[/quote]LMAO