HaveIronWillLift, How'd Ya Get So...?

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]HaveIronWillLift wrote:

Shifted to front squats to help correct muscular imbalances. [/quote]

Good plan. 3 whole months of back squatting is sure to create those.[/quote]

You clearly don’t know much about physiology. My muscular imbalances have nothing to do with squatting. My imbalances mostly came about from sitting at a desk for 15 years.

Imbalances that led me to choose front squat over back squat:

1. Pecs and biceps, cervical extensors, mastoids are overdeveloped/tight in comparison to scapular aductors, rhomboids, thoracic extensors and deep cervical flexors.

2. Traps tight and underdeveloped and lats underdeveloped.

3. Overdeveloped/tightened hip flexors and lumbar muscles in comparison to abdominals

Do some reading dumbey. This is why I developed a habit of giving advice in place of morons who can lift more than I can(assuming you can here…)

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

Shifted to front squats to help correct muscular imbalances. [/quote]

Good plan. 3 whole months of back squatting is sure to create those.[/quote]

You clearly don’t know much about physiology. My muscular imbalances have nothing to do with squatting. My imbalances mostly came about from sitting at a desk for 15 years.

Imbalances that led me to choose front squat over back squat:

1. Pecs and biceps, cervical extensors, mastoids are overdeveloped/tight in comparison to scapular aductors, rhomboids, thoracic extensors and deep cervical flexors.

2. Traps tight and underdeveloped and lats underdeveloped.

3. Overdeveloped/tightened hip flexors and lumbar muscles in comparison to abdominals

Do some reading dumbey. This is why I developed a habit of giving advice in place of morons who can lift more than I can(assuming you can here…)[/quote]

Stop reading,start doing.

lol ur a dumbey, doubleduce.

first call out to not reach 2 pages

Hall of shame bids to all who participated

[quote]imhungry wrote:
[/quote]

strangely arousing

How does one “mix it up a lot” in three and a half months?