HaveIronWillLift, How'd Ya Get So...?

You know him (because you can’t log in and see a new thread without seeing his name as last posted), and because he has more post than Gregron or Bonez217(minus the knowledge, physique or humor). You love him because he’s more opinionated than Mr Popular (again minus the knowledge or physique) You need him because…well thats what we’re here to find out!

So HaveIron…what’s your story (you know you’re dying to tell)? How many years in the IRON Game? What’s your traing like? What’s your PR’s? Please put it all here and let it rain down hypertrophy on any or all newbs willing to listen.

So I ask…how much iron do you have?

And how much of it do you lift?

I’ve honestly never heard of this poster.

6’4, 180lbs, and he aspires to look like Jack Dempsey?

Not sure why he’s even here.

Also… people think I’m opinionated?

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
I’ve honestly never heard of this poster.[/quote]

X2

Fuckin Vagina Whisperer… I swear

[quote]johnman18 wrote:

X2[/quote]

X3

I think it starts there → http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/?id=284964#myForums/thread/4455641/2

and probably it will end here.

You don’t frequent the beginner’s section then :stuck_out_tongue:

He’s the new go-to guy for solid info on bodybuilding.

Need to check out the nutrition section on “best post workout McDonalds meal” thread. Absolute golden comedy.

Call out thread, nice it has been awhile since one of these. And I dont know who the OP or who he is calling out is.

[quote]mr popular wrote:
6’4, 180lbs, and he aspires to look like Jack Dempsey?

Not sure why he’s even here.

Also… people think I’m opinionated?[/quote]

lol. people think you have a good physique?

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:
Need to check out the nutrition section on “best post workout McDonalds meal” thread. Absolute golden comedy.[/quote]

I juat read through that thread… I had missed so much.

The person that this thread is about started out in the beginners forum throwing out advice left and right. He was called out about some of his awful tips and eventually produced pictures of himself as an untrained skinny fat person. He then stopped posting for a while but eventually showed up in the conditioning forum and most recently has made his presence felt in the Nutrition forum.

He spouts off information like am expert in the human body and biology because he has a BA. (even though that’s not a science degree)

I was preeeeeeetty sure that he was just trolling… But now I’m beginning to think he could be for real.

This thread is worth it just for the OP’s avi.

I honestly don’t recognize a lot of the names on the forum (unless they’ve been posting for years). I recognize avatars.

Even after looking, I still have no idea who this clown is.

[quote]Vagina Whisperer wrote:
You know him (because you can’t log in and see a new thread without seeing his name as last posted), and because he has more post than Gregron or Bonez217(minus the knowledge, physique or humor). You love him because he’s more opinionated than Mr Popular (again minus the knowledge or physique) You need him because…well thats what we’re here to find out!

So HaveIron…what’s your story (you know you’re dying to tell)? How many years in the IRON Game? What’s your traing like? What’s your PR’s? Please put it all here and let it rain down hypertrophy on any or all newbs willing to listen.

So I ask…how much iron do you have?

And how much of it do you lift?[/quote]

Thanks for your interest and I apologise for my late reply. As I stated before giving any advice, I am a complete noob. I was never ‘called out’. I voluntarily posted pictures of myself. As for ‘years in the iron game’? About 3 and a half months. I have also posted what I lift, right from the start. And consistently used self-depracatory humour. As for ‘need(ing) me’, I feel honoured however the moderators have decided that many of my comments never get posted. I guess I’m in the naughty corner.

What’s my training like? I’ve mixed it up a lot. For a while I was lifting 7 days a week. Currently doing high rep days and low rep days 4-5 days a week. I do front squats instead of back squats and I’m trying to teach myself Olympic lifts and variations.

My PR’s? I don’t go for PR’s as my body isn’t up to 1 rep maxes in Squat/DL yet. Here are my current 4-6 rep working weight sets:

Well below parallel squat - 165 lbs
Deadlift - 285 lbs
Bench Press - 145 lbs

Thanks for your interest. Quite happy with my DL progression but squats are lagging. Shifted to front squats to help correct muscular imbalances. Bench press progression is a little slow but still squeezing out some noob gains. Current bodyweight is 192 lbs.

BTW - You can check my hub for all my forum posts, find the answers to all of these questions and correct some of the misapprehensions you have.

Other poster: I don’t ‘aspire to look like Jack Dempsey’. I was trolling the BBer’s mirror gazing thread for a laugh. ‘Where’s the muscles?’ one said. Christ it’s pathetic. Fucking daffodils.

[quote]HaveIronWillLift wrote:
My PR’s? I don’t go for PR’s as my body isn’t up to 1 rep maxes in Squat/DL yet. Here are my current 4-6 rep working weight sets:
[/quote]

a PR doesnt have to be a 1RM. PR’s can be in reps as well… FYI

This thread won’t be funny

Because no one knows this dude

[/quote]

Well below parallel squat - 165 lbs
Deadlift - 285 lbs
Bench Press - 145 lbs

Thanks for your interest. Quite happy with my DL progression but squats are lagging. Shifted to front squats to help correct muscular imbalances. Bench press progression is a little slow but still squeezing out some noob gains. Current bodyweight is 192 lbs.

[/quote]

beastmode.

lawl

[quote]HaveIronWillLift wrote:

Shifted to front squats to help correct muscular imbalances. [/quote]

Good plan. 3 whole months of back squatting is sure to create those.