Have Your Cake And Eat It

So, like what, a super government to oversee the fucking mess that is the regular government?

1 Like

They seem to like corn, I wonder why that isā€¦

A government that provides daily blood pressure pills so you donā€™t have a brain hemorrhage from the rage you feel about my posts. Life is too short, smoke some weed or something.

Youā€™re projecting. Iā€™m calm as can be.

Iā€™d like to know how you intend to increase accountability with more government when the very government entity tasked with oversight for 100 years apparently sucks donkey balls?

You are one of the funniest posters on this site, thatā€™s for sure.

I have rage from having balls the size of grape fruit, T-Nation posts are not the cause.

Iā€™m not quite sure what your point is, or what part of my post you thought suggested you shouldnā€™t be smart with your food. Iā€™m also an atheist, so I tend to look to non-Biblical sources for nutritional information, unless Iā€™m looking for a good Ezekiel bread recipe.

So yeah, back on topic.

This particular fat boy recoils in horror at the prospect of a device like this hooked up to the inside of my body. First and foremost, I like taking a good dump, and this tube would rob me of that simple pleasure and I wouldnā€™t get nearly as much reading done.

That said, I also have a good level of insight into just how fucked in the head fat people can be. When you get REALLY fat the idea of being lean and healthy can be so far-off that it can seem impossible. All that WORK. All of that DEPRIVATION. It really can seem like an impossible path to so many people.

I will always advocate working on controlling the things that we can before any kind of surgical fat loss option. Unfortunately, not everyone is capable of this level of impulse control. I believe that this device can and will make dramatic improvements in quality of life for people who cannot manage to change their behaviors.

Drastic circumstances can call for drastic measures, but not everyone is ready to go REALLY drastic and do something crazy like eat well and exercise. Carving out a second anus might be some peopleā€™s best hope.

So, my wife thinks itā€™s odd that I take my time taking a dump and read whilst doing so ā€¦ does anyone elseā€™s SO find this to be odd behavior?

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure itā€™s really the same thing. One is changing the starch to a less digestible form, the other is leaking cake and pies through a gross tube sticking out of your stomachā€¦

I eat the same shitty food quality as everyone else and am not obese.

All the people I know who are not obese eat the same shitty food as everyone else.

All the people I know who are obese eat the same shitty quality food but make way worse choices.

You can cry about antibiotics in the food or gut bacteria as much as you like, but if youā€™re a fat fuck then itā€™s your own fault for being such a fat fuck.

The members of society who arenā€™t fat fucks, of which there are becoming fewer and fewer, prove this point.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll bring the laptop lol. Wife got over it years ago.

This has been done in case anyone wants a laughā€¦

That is some dumbass line of reasoning. Like that idiot that brought a snow ball into congress and said global warming wasnā€™t real.

How so? Please back up your assertion with some sort of logic and fact.

How is this relevant? Sounds like a straw man to meā€¦

1 Like

yeah what polo said.

Definitely not the consumers fault, though. We must have more oversightā€¦!

Ok, you are using yourself, a specific example of n=1, to generalize an entire population of people n =~ 299,999,999.

That is all I need.

Watch your blood pressure. You might be able to pray the stroke away!

nope. My example used the entire population.

We ALL eat the same shitty food, yet only SOME of us are obese.

Do you understand?