Have Your Cake And Eat It

yeah what polo said.

Definitely not the consumers fault, though. We must have more oversight…!

Ok, you are using yourself, a specific example of n=1, to generalize an entire population of people n =~ 299,999,999.

That is all I need.

Watch your blood pressure. You might be able to pray the stroke away!

nope. My example used the entire population.

We ALL eat the same shitty food, yet only SOME of us are obese.

Do you understand?

Can you be consistent maybe one time…

tell me, Aero. What’s your blood pressure like?

My blood pressure is good, keep projecting, though. No one can see through it.

Oh boy look at the hive mind go! One heretic against the good book and we gotta find those witches and burn’em at the cross!!!

ah yes, the predictable second act in the performance.

Bravo. Bravo.

1 Like

one last thing, Aero. You’re pretty overweight are you not?

Was it to do with the antibiotics in the food or did you just eat like shit?

Be honest.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Now I have the honor of calling upon the graduates of the prestigious, McDonalds University!

Yogi, USMC, and others…commmmeee oonnnn dddoowwwwnnn!!!

EDIT
I make myself laugh

it’s because we all agree with each other and not him. It’s not because he’s ridiculous, it’s because we have a hive mind. Obviously.

2 Likes

you make me laugh too

I can’t figure out the bible reference, I guess I missed something…

1 Like

no I didn’t get that either. I thought maybe you were religious and he was commenting on that

I for one am pretty proud of this since I haven’t stepped in a McDonald’s in about 15 years.

I’m not particularly religious, but I do believe in God so I guess that could be it… It’s not like we’ve had a religious debate that I remember anyway. I’m certainly not praying the antibiotics away or whatever nonsense he wrote.

it’s a bit of a stretch but maybe. I’m an atheist but I’m sure we can still be friends and have a drink together at the McDonalds University Alumni Bash 2016.

Right, off to the gym otherwise I’ll end up needing a gross tube to drain out my indulgences.

Ta ta

1 Like