Have You Tried Carb Cycling?

Hey guys, just wanted to know how many of you guys have tried cycling their carbs in order to get cut up/lose bodyfat? What have been your experiences with this?
I am about to begin dieting and am very interested in trying this type of diet…

Thanks

[quote]Gymjunkie wrote:
Hey guys, just wanted to know how many of you guys have tried cycling their carbs in order to get cut up/lose bodyfat? What have been your experiences with this?
I am about to begin dieting and am very interested in trying this type of diet…

Thanks[/quote]

Are you kidding, bro?

Look here:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=658379

and here:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1349662

Yeah I don’t think any of us have ever tried that. Sounds risky…

j/k

Carb cycling is a proven method a lot of us use, and with great success.

I was just enquiring about carb cycling as apposed to simply lowering your calorie intake with a refeed day…I will begin my diet as of next week.
High day - 310g pro, 300g carbs, 50g fats
Med day - 310 pro, 250g carbs, 50g fats
Low day - 310 pro, 200g carbs, 50g fats

Im about 220 lb’s, with over 15 % bf…6.1 feet tall. Gained some good muscle over the last 6 months, amd now have to drop da fat I have gained.

This is my plan. I mite be goin overseas to work offshore within the next month though, so I will begin the diet anyway, just incase I dont go…If i do go, I will try and keep my trainin up, and maintainin what I hav, depending on the facilities available, and the food…Im taking MRP’s with me too. W

I’ve done a lot of carb cycling actually…i use high carbs when im active since Im a drummer in a metal band ill need more carbs according to my workouts and i walk a lot, i barely ever sit down. When im lazy or busy, i lower my carbs…like during school…and I lower my carbs when im doing high volume training, i lose fat and get stronger at the same time. I didnt say bigger…i said stronger…yeah pretty much i do a lot of carb cycling for trial and error, to see how my body works… thats is all.

Thanks for the input dude…