Have You Ever...

Made a nutritous meal soooo good that you just HAD to lick the bowl!

I just made a tuna salad with an oil and balsamic vinegar dressing and it was amazing!

Dressing:
Equal parts Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar then I added an Herb and Garlic spice that I got from Epicure Selections. They sell all natural spices…no fillers.

Damn I loved it so much that I made a large jar of it. Yum…

Okay I’m done raving now.

Michelle

Tuna’s a staple in my diet, so I’m going to try your recipe !!

But yeah, I know what you mean…It’s good to have a tasty meal that you get pumped to eat – and bummed to finish, haha

Sounds very good.

If I licked the bowl, my dog would get jealous.

|/ 3Toes

I’m curious what else you put in your tuna salad? I’ve never made one. I eat Chanko everyday at first coffee break ( or should I say green tea break) but I’m getting bored with it. I’m always looking to expand my bland meals…

kevin

[quote]migman40 wrote:
I’m curious what else you put in your tuna salad? I’ve never made one. I eat Chanko everyday at first coffee break ( or should I say green tea break) but I’m getting bored with it. I’m always looking to expand my bland meals…

kevin[/quote]

I am a very busy girl, so I try to make my life easy. I use the bag salads, usually veggie lovers and field greens. Then I add cucumber, onion and sometimes tomato. The dressing gives it the rest of the flavour. I use Epicure Selections, but any garlic and herb mix would work. Oh and don’t forget the tuna :stuck_out_tongue:

Michelle

[quote]The3toedSloth wrote:
If I licked the bowl, my dog would get jealous.

|/ 3Toes[/quote]

I have two dogs…I’m bigger AND I bite…well nibble actually, but thats a different thread…:wink:

Michelle

[quote]

kevin

I am a very busy girl, so I try to make my life easy. I use the bag salads, usually veggie lovers and field greens. Then I add cucumber, onion and sometimes tomato. The dressing gives it the rest of the flavour. I use Epicure Selections, but any garlic and herb mix would work. Oh and don’t forget the tuna :stuck_out_tongue:

Michelle

[quote]

Kevin wrote:

that looks like something even I could make…thanks for tip Michelle

kevin

[quote]Bittabit wrote:
Made a nutritous meal soooo good that you just HAD to lick the bowl!

[/quote]

Many times!