Have to Take a Long Break, 3 Weeks

What can I do? I have three weeks in which I can’t go to the gym but I still have this week and next to finish my fourth cycle of 5/3/1

In 1 year, it won’t matter, as long as you your training is consistent and well-rounded, you’ll keep improving.

Perhaps spend the 3 weeks focusing on something besides brute strength? Maybe hit body weight workouts and try to get faster at running, while hammering mobility drills.

Drop training maxes and begin again in 3 weeks.

200 bodyweight squats
100 push-ups
50 chins/pull-ups

1 mile run

Do this everyday. Just about every Tom/Dick and Harry can do this workout and it requires very little effort.

I have a bar and bench with a 100 kg of discs
my rm are BP = 105kg MP = 67
hang clean 67kg Deadlift=170 squat=130

[quote]tamaral wrote:
I have a bar and bench with a 100 kg of discs
my rm are BP = 105kg MP = 67
hang clean 67kg Deadlift=170 squat=130[/quote]

Dude, then the answer is pretty obvious. Just do reps with 100k (or less with the MP). Then, in three weeks, start your next cycle.

but I can’t squat weight and 100 kilograms is much lower than my rm of 170 kg deadlift

Then play video games?

Seriously, you have your answer. Heck, you got two. It’s 3 weeks. You will not shrivel to 98lbs weakling in that time.

Just do it.

Stop being obsessive, you’re not going to lose your gains. You could de-load first week, take the second week off, then do what Jim said.
Every time I go on vacation, I run, do pushups and body squats every other day. It’s great, you feel athletic and I wonder if I shouldn’t just do a month of it.

3 weeks is a long break? I got shot and went months without training… then got back to where I was in 4 cycles (2 cycles, deload, 2 cycles, deload)

3 weeks is NOT a long break. Expect more from yourself.

[quote]RagnarBlackmane wrote:
3 weeks is a long break? I got shot and went months without training… then got back to where I was in 4 cycles (2 cycles, deload, 2 cycles, deload)

3 weeks is NOT a long break. Expect more from yourself.[/quote]

There is your answer folks.