Have to Quit TRT Because of Skin eczema

shot in the dark, but: overweight/sedentary? diet replete with “healthy” (<-sarcasm) grains, refined sugars/starches and processed vegetable oils? A ton of auxiliary health shit vanished when I kicked that stuff in favor of meat, veg & saturated/hi-O3 MU fats–including a 5-yr dependence on SSRIs and chronic inflammatory skin conditions (rashes, flakiness/eczema/SD).

IME, echoing dhickey, TRT has major transformative potential but it can be rough sledding at first & needs time to get dialed in (& I would argue the endpoint should probably include injections 1x/wk or more, hCG + AI). Also you need a comprehensive, integrated approach re diet, exercise and other possible endocrine factors (thyroid, cortisol, etc), undertaken with a similar long-term mindset.

Finding a doc who will support you in these goals is paramount, IMO. If there’s no one local who proactively does this, then maybe you can at least find someone open to setting up a consult with a more distant ‘guru’ who is providing an up-to-date standard of care. Even if you had to make a one-time pilgrimage for initial labs & assessment, it would still be well worth it.

I don’t know what you mean.
Shall I now also take cortisol blocker and thyroid meds?
I cannot simply take something with even knowing if I need it.
This is really pretty confusing and worrying. I don’t want to
end up taking 10 different meds daily for 10 different things.

[quote]wwally wrote:
Hello,
but how do I even know if I have something with my adrenals? What’s the best test to find
it out once and for all?
[/quote]
the 4x cortisol test from canary club, like I mentioned a few responses ago.

I am not saying to take all of these. I am saying that each may be an option if you really need them. If you educate yourself on any ailments you might uncover, you’ll likely be able to treat yourself with more competence than most doctors.

This might be the case where you are at. You need to investigate. I can get whatever testing I want here. I have to pay out of pocket when I do it on my own, but everything I need is available.

[quote]wwally wrote:
end up taking 10 different meds daily for 10 different things.[/quote]

You need to start reading about neurotransmitters, thyroid disorders, adrenal insufficiency, and hormone replacement therapy. You don’t need to take action on all or any of them immediately. Just start reading. take some interest in the serious physical ailments you appear to have. The lef link I gave you is a good start.

Then you need proper testing to evaluate these conditions. If you can’t find a competent doctor to help you navigate which to address first, you’ll need to take the initiative yourself. My suggestion would be to start with an honest assessment of lifestyle. DIET, exercise, SLEEP, stress etc.

I would then find a doctor(s) that help address your mental issues. I don’t know what meds your on, but most ADs are probably going to complicate any of the ailments listed above. Therapy, neurotransmitter testing and proper supplementation should get you off the ADs and having you feeling better in general unless you have very serious issues here. I did this on my own, but would never suggest someone else do this without a doctors supervision. I never had thoughts of harming myself or anyone else, so I could handle temporary worsening of symptoms and serious AD withdrawals.

I would then address adrenal insufficiency. Improvement in this area can make a significant improvement if you are really out of whack.

Thyroid issues would ideally come next. I wasted a lot of time trying to address this before adrenal issues.

All of this may be much easier to sort through if you can on a proper program of Test injection, HCG, and an AI. The adrenal issues appear to have sorted themselves out for me when starting this. Depression and anxiety (temporarily got worse) are also not and issue any more and I no longer treat.

[quote]wwally wrote:
end up taking 10 different meds daily for 10 different things.[/quote]

I think you need to do some more reading.