Have Puny Arms But Chest and Shoulders Grow Quickly

I’m not saying the kid’s not behaving badly, but a grown man telling a 14 year old kid to go fuck himself is just bullying.

Yeah… as a full grown man who has boys older than 14. I can agree with your point…In real life I honestly doubt he would be this way face to face. Besides young men his age tend to allow their balls to overload their brains and this form of communication tends too intensify it in my experience.

2 Likes

We are all entitled to our opinions, but i feel that kd13 has tried to help on several threads and the kid has mocked him at every turn. He wants to fill a man’s shoes, but doesn’t want the consequences. I truly believe he does not want help bodybuilding, and this is a deperate cry for attention. And he is getting it!

4 Likes

Could be…

You don’t post silly things. You post ignorant things. Literally, ignorant, meaning you don’t know what you’re talking about. You have an opinion about Smith machines, have tried “enlightening” people about steroids, designed your own training plan (while simultaneously spitting in kd’s face after he gave you a routine), decided it’s a good idea to buy whey and casein and creatine and BCAAs and fat grips and training bands after saying you were too poor to stock the fridge with food. You’re doing so many things so wrong, and literally everybody here is giving you a better way to go about it.

I’m pretty sure every question you’ve asked has been answered. If they’re not the answers you “expected”, it’s because you don’t know what the answer should be in the first place.

Truth.

The kid has started 10 different threads in the last 3 weeks, gotten replies from dozens and dozens of more experienced lifters, and he now has balls to say “tnation seems full of a bunch of adult dickbags that only criticize people.” It’s a whole topic to itself, but that situation and behavior would never in a million years happen offline.

7 Likes

Agree 100%

2 Likes

I guess it’s easy to forget that someone is a child when just reading text.

@Yogi1 I’ve tried to help at every turn, tag your it. Bullying? Come on, get a grip. Do you think a 14 year old should have access to information about steroids? Do you think people should discuss sexual matters in a thread started by a 14 year old? I don’t see you being a child protection officer in these situations. Some home truths mixed with a couple of swear words after weeks of helping and being supportive is where you draw the line?

1 Like

@Chris_Colucci how the hell do you stay sane being a Forum Director in the first place on this site at times?

2 Likes

I just think everyone needs a time out.

No internet for a day kind of thing.

1 Like

:laughing::+1:

1 Like

Working from home allows certain coping mechanisms to make the day easier.

6 Likes

I have no idea why you’re talking about sexual threads and stuff like that.

You told a child to go fuck himself. In your mind that’s defensible, in my mind it’s not.

I don’t care to discuss it any further, so let’s just leave it there.

2 Likes

If the wild Turkey stops doing the job Id suggest…

or allot of

2 Likes

So, will standing alternate supine kettle bell curls work the bimedial peak of the arms better than seating one-arm cable preacher curls or not?!?!?!?!?!?!?

3 Likes

Because that stuff has happened in threads started by this same 14 year old. I said above that sometime you forget it’s a child when all you read is text. I’m not defending it, but not excepting it’s bullying. I’m pretty sure your little rant in that training log with the guy scared to get changed was pretty close, but hey truth hurts and sometimes it gets said and the truth don’t sound nice. Adult or not its still not good.

I feel I’ve already made myself quite clear

I didn’t ask for a response or ask you a question

if you respond to me I’ll respond. I’m not a child; you don’t intimidate me.

And I don’t suffer depression or social anxiety, you don’t scare me

1 Like

you also don’t make much sense

1 Like