Have I Made Good Progress After 2 Months?

Hey guys, I’ve only been lifting for just over two months and I just was curious if my progress is good or not?
Starting max/Current max
Bench- 115/155
Squat(Below parallel)- 185/275
Deadlift- 185/315

These are 1RMs?

Bench is a little low, comparatively. I’m guessing you’re young? All in all, you’re on track.

How’s OHP?

[quote]1 Man Island wrote:
These are 1RMs?

Bench is a little low, comparatively. I’m guessing you’re young? All in all, you’re on track.

How’s OHP?[/quote]

Yep, 1RM. I’m only 19. I’ve not maxed out my OHP but working sets I use 105, I only started implementing them about 3 weeks ago though.

What would you change if we said your progress was good? What would you change if we said your progress was bad?

You’ve made decent progress, keep going. As long as you’re consistently progressing, don’t worry about whether random people on the internet think you’ve made good or bad progress.

[quote]Thejamessmith94 wrote:
Hey guys, I’ve only been lifting for just over two months and I just was curious if my progress is good or not?
Starting max/Current max
Bench- 115/155
Squat(Below parallel)- 185/275
Deadlift- 185/315
[/quote]

I would say you are doing great. But at the end of the day , its up to you. Give your best while training, eat to fuel your body and rest enough to grow and will be fine, you are off to a great start.