[quote]JayPierce wrote:

[quote]David.J wrote:

[quote]JayPierce wrote:

[quote]David.J wrote:

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
OMG it’s Harry Potter![/quote]

I don’t understand?[/quote]
He doesn’t, either. Don’t worry about it. ;)[/quote]

Ahhh dirka dirka. So the recommendation would be a very slow conservative bulk?[/quote]
Yeah, pretty much. It takes some experimentation, but find the right amount of food that allows you to get consistently stronger without putting on a ton of fat.

BUT I want you to keep in mind that you will not be lean as you do this. You will reach a certain level of bodyfat and stay there for a while. It’s just the way the body works.[/quote]

Oh okay, but I’m guessing that body fat won’t be too high compared to a dirty bulk due to the cleaner/slower nature though? Do you have any guess where that fat percentage may be for me based off the second (post cut) pic?

[quote]caveman101 wrote:

[quote]JayPierce wrote:

[quote]David.J wrote:

[quote]caveman101 wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/bsw8672[/quote]

You think I look like Harry Potter…? That’s a first. Maybe next progress pic I’ll take it in front of a white stallion in black room.

[quote]David.J wrote:

[quote]JayPierce wrote:

[quote]David.J wrote:

[quote]JayPierce wrote:

[quote]David.J wrote:

[quote]caveman101 wrote:

Ahhh dirka dirka. So the recommendation would be a very slow conservative bulk?[/quote]
Yeah, pretty much. It takes some experimentation, but find the right amount of food that allows you to get consistently stronger without putting on a ton of fat.

BUT I want you to keep in mind that you will not be lean as you do this. You will reach a certain level of bodyfat and stay there for a while. It’s just the way the body works.[/quote]

Oh okay, but I’m guessing that body fat won’t be too high compared to a dirty bulk due to the cleaner/slower nature though? Do you have any guess where that fat percentage may be for me based off the second (post cut) pic?[/quote]
You will most likely be pretty close to the same amount of fat you had in your post-bulk pic. I know that’s discouraging, but the more muscle you gain, the less obvious the fat will be.

[quote]JayPierce wrote:

[quote]David.J wrote:

[quote]JayPierce wrote:

[quote]David.J wrote:

[quote]JayPierce wrote:

[quote]David.J wrote:

[quote]caveman101 wrote:

Oh okay, but I’m guessing that body fat won’t be too high compared to a dirty bulk due to the cleaner/slower nature though? Do you have any guess where that fat percentage may be for me based off the second (post cut) pic?[/quote]
You will most likely be pretty close to the same amount of fat you had in your post-bulk pic. I know that’s discouraging, but the more muscle you gain, the less obvious the fat will be.[/quote]

Ah man, that is discouraging, but what must be endured, can be endured.

Try again, fail better next time.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Try again, fail better next time.[/quote]

And do you have any specific suggestions? Perhaps something to help?

[quote]David.J wrote:

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:

And do you have any specific suggestions? Perhaps something to help?[/quote]

Dont do the same things that lead to your failure this last time around.

I know it sounds dumb, but trust me its the only advice that means a shit coming from someone who doesnt know you, doesnt train with you, doesnt eat with with, and hasnt tracked your progress in any meaningful way. The only one who is around to monitor your progress is YOU.

Try a different program.

Try a different diet.

Make sure you are training hard as shit.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:

[quote]David.J wrote:

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:

And do you have any specific suggestions? Perhaps something to help?[/quote]

Dont do the same things that lead to your failure this last time around.

I know it sounds dumb, but trust me its the only advice that means a shit coming from someone who doesnt know you, doesnt train with you, doesnt eat with with, and hasnt tracked your progress in any meaningful way. The only one who is around to monitor your progress is YOU.

Try a different program.

Try a different diet.

Make sure you are training hard as shit.

[/quote]

You have a good point. Sound advice, thank you.

Get on a proven program like 5/3/1.
For diet read some Shelby Starnes articles…

[quote]caveman101 wrote:

[quote]JayPierce wrote:

[quote]David.J wrote:

[quote]caveman101 wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/bsw8672[/quote]

So goddamn funny