Have Any Luck With High Frequency Deadlifting?

Personally i really like hammering a movement when i want to improve it. It seems the more practice i get the stronger i get.

In that vein has anybody tried this routine?

If i don’t smash my current PR on the deadlift next week i will be seriously considering this routine. I just done 5x1 with my %95 1RM but i was hoping after taking close to 2 weeks off ME work for the deadlift i would of done that today.

I’ve had success with the Coan/Phillipi deadlift routine and I know a lot of other people who have. Its definitely worth looking into

[quote]xneverbackdown wrote:
I’ve had success with the Coan/Phillipi deadlift routine and I know a lot of other people who have. Its definitely worth looking into[/quote]

this week is week 8 for me on that program and the biggest problem i have had is underestimating what i can gain on this. last week after pulling 40lbs over what i was scheduled i plan on adding some weight to the next few weeks as well.

[quote]canada wrote:
Personally i really like hammering a movement when i want to improve it. It seems the more practice i get the stronger i get.

In that vein has anybody tried this routine?

If i don’t smash my current PR on the deadlift next week i will be seriously considering this routine. I just done 5x1 with my %95 1RM but i was hoping after taking close to 2 weeks off ME work for the deadlift i would of done that today.[/quote]

Just done the first day of this routine. Anyone try it before? Quick singles certainty get the brain firing.

[quote]canada wrote:
Anyone try it before?[/quote]

i put in 380 to start and 405 for a goal. i got 429 on week 11. it worked at least this one time for me. i must say the first 4 weeks were brutal.