T Nation

Have Adex and Nolva for PCT

i have Arimidex and Novedax for my post cycle
i heard recently it is actually not good to use both at the same time… any comments?

and do i inject those into empty gel capsules? not IM right?

you have liquid adex and liquid nolva from a research company?

measure out the amount you need drink it
but with what you have found,why is it a bad idea to take both at the same time?

Or simply put, from the two questions that you have asked on the two threads that you have started, not beginning to mention all of your posts, there is no way in hell you should even be considering any kind of cycle that doesn’t come with two wheels and a bell on the handlebars…

well my older brother got some arimidex (or Anastrozole)for gyno from a doctor and on the pakage or product it said something i cant remember exact but it said do not take with nolva (Tamoxifen citrate) no idea why

Because they essentially treat the same condition, or help prevent the same thing. Either or. Nolva in my opinion.

adex is an aromatase inhibitor and nolva is a serm

adex stops the test from converting to e while nolva blocks the receptors in certian tissues from accepting and using E.

so excatly how are these the same thing?

[quote]andwhat wrote:
i have Arimidex and Novedax for my post cycle
i heard recently it is actually not good to use both at the same time… any comments?

and do i inject those into empty gel capsules? not IM right? [/quote]

No problem with the two compounds together - Nolvadex will lower the effectiveness of Arimidex and Letrozole by up to 33%, but given that you don’t really need them for all of your PCT and even at reduced effectiveness - it will be fine.

Now you really want your Arimidex for your Cycle, and a few weeks past it. Not truly for PCT as the elimination/reduction of aromatase when very little estrogen is converting from Testosterone (as testosterone is not present in high levels to have a high conversion) is harmful to one’s health and especially their cardiovascular system as it is the conversion within the vascular system that keeps it healthy for the most part. So just like during a cycle - control estrogen, do not try to eliminate it for general purposes.

I did not say they “are” the same thing. I said the treat or prevent the same condition, read and comprehend.

[quote]knucks3man wrote:
I did not say they “are” the same thing. I said the treat or prevent the same condition, read and comprehend.[/quote]

i guess in a very broad round about way you are right.

adex helps stop the conversion of t-e where nolva fights e for receptor space usually rendering the e usless in some tissue

and because e causes gyno in some people I guess ya I can see that