T Nation

Have a Better Breakfast?

I'm currently eating a very easy to make breakfast but I think it packs a powerful punch.

1/2 c of oatmeal w/blueberries
1 c green tea
5 pineapple rings (a can has 10 so i just split them up into two days)
3 fish capsules (3/6/9 fatty acids)
1 serving of Strawberry Grow!

not stating it's the best breakfast of all time just wondering what you all eat for breakfast. can you think of an even healthier way to start off your day? please share.

I have almost the same thing, usually only one fruit serving though (blueberries or mixed berries) and two scoops of Low-Carb Grow! instead of one.

i prolly dont eat the healthiest but.... my breakfast usually contains:

-3-4 eggs w/ cheese
-2 peices of toast with peanut butter
-usually a cup or 2 of OJ
-somedays 1 cup of milk with 1 scoop of protein
-then on most days, a few hours later between classes ill have either a protein bar or a bowl of blueberry oatmeal.

I usually have a 1/3 cup of oatmeal w/ 2 scopes of Classic Grow! with a 1/2 cup of blueberries. Oh, and a delicious cup of coffee.

I've read people here eating a whole cup of oatmeal+ for breakfast. How do people have the time for that? That would take me forever to eat!

Usually I don't cook the oatmeal, but just throw it in some water with milk and Grow! and then blend it into a thick shake. I have a cup every morning, gives me fuel for my early morning workmout and classes.

Just take the Oatmeal (regular) and put it in a food processor and turn it into a powder. I mix this straight with the Grow!. I can't handle eating cooked oatmeal either but I have been dong this for a few months and now Im averaging 1- 1 1/2 cups per day.

2 scoops Grow!, 1/2-1 cup powdered oatmeal, glutamine, 2 tblsp. flax oil, 1 tblsp. olive oil, 1/2 cup plain low fat yogurt, mixed berries and ice in a blender is my favorite way to start the day.

I go for:

• 4 whole eggs
  • 2 rye bread toast
  • 250ml. Gatorade
  • 1 shot of black coffee w/ sweetener

works well for me.

I should note, I don't cook mine either.

I blend the Grow! with water and use it as "milk." I pour this over my oatmeal (a custom mixture of old-fashioned oatmeal, multi-grain, and oat bran), add the frozen berries, let it sit for a few minutes, then eat.

I'll never go back to hot.