Hatton Mayweather 24/7

Anyone watching this? It is fucking hysterical.

“He says, I’m real, I’m real… Yea, a real dickhead.”

I don’t get HBO anymore. I’ve heard that this was even better than the Mayweather-De la Hoya 24/7, which was very good. I’d love to get a copy of this.

It’s awesome. Ricky Hatton is a great fuckin guy. I hope he kills Mayweather. God willing.

While Hatton is definitely a good guy, I am all for Team Mayweather. I rooted for him against De La Hoya, and can’t help it for this fight. Mayweather is a cocky prick, but I’ve always liked the bad guy.

I’m hoping Hatton is better than I think and is able to really make this a fight and not just a boxing match. It would be interesting to see Mayweather in a brawl (Mickey Ward-style).

The 24/7 is great, Mayweather Sr. and Roger steal the show. I’ll take Mayweather in a major decision.

[quote]Djwlfpack wrote:
I don’t get HBO anymore. I’ve heard that this was even better than the Mayweather-De la Hoya 24/7, which was very good. I’d love to get a copy of this.[/quote]

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/events/2007/247/index.html

Enjoy.

I can’t believe Floyd. He’s competing on “Dancing With the Stars” while training for the Hatton fight. That takes confidence, but it’s disrespectful to not give your 100% to training. I hope Hatton teaches him a lesson, but I think the more likely tale is he’ll end up getting dominated and decisioned.

God Mayweather is a dick.

I haven’t seen much of Mayweather other than the De La Hoya fight, but i suspect Hatton’s best chance is to employ similar tactics to those he used against Tzsyu.

[quote]Corrosion wrote:
I can’t believe Floyd. He’s competing on “Dancing With the Stars” while training for the Hatton fight. That takes confidence, but it’s disrespectful to not give your 100% to training. I hope Hatton teaches him a lesson, but I think the more likely tale is he’ll end up getting dominated and decisioned. [/quote]

Like Rocky and Apollo.

Hatton knows this is his big shot, he’s going to be going balls to the wall.

I think alot of people are in for a huge upset when Ricky pulls off the impossible.

I hate Hatton’s style. Doesn’t allow any flow in the fight…just punch, hold, repeat…