Hats Off to U.S Soccer Team

[quote]BetaBerry wrote:
MaximusB wrote:

The reason why you (Brazil) are so good at soccer if because you start so young with the training. It was the same thing for me as a young boy in Italy. You are practically handed a soccer ball right out of the womb. But no other sports are considered important in the grand scheme of things. But it makes sense, because if you think about it, no other sport brings so much pride. Have you seen when Brazil wins the World Cup Championship? I saw it when Italy won in 2006, Rome shit down for like 5 days of nothing but partying. Young people, old people, sick people, pets, you name it. The whole country shuts down and no one cares. You also see an entire country unite under one flag, rather than the city rivalries you see otherwise.

I would be willing to bet you a bottle of cacasa that Italy wins again :slight_smile:

Yea that’s true. Not just that, Brasil has good programs to find those talents when they’re young and give them proper training. And yes, World Cup wins are pretty awesome.

Bet is on! Wait, what are we betting on? The 2010 World Cup?
[/quote]

Yes the World Cup 2010, it’s in South Africa this time. I would love to see a Brazil-Italy final, 2 teams that are equally talented and capable of winning.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
wait…

brazil has accomplishments other than soccer and women?[/quote]

Dude have you ever been to a churrascaria? If you are a meat lover, be ready. Brazil is a place I would love to visit. I have a buddy from Sao Paolo and keep bugging him to take me with him next time he goes.

Beta - where in Brazil can you recommend to visit in Brazil ?

So, nobody has called you out on being a hypocrite yet?

BetaBerry - is that a towel hanging next to a painting? LOL at having paintings in the toilet :P.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
wait…

brazil has accomplishments other than soccer and women?

Dude have you ever been to a churrascaria? If you are a meat lover, be ready. Brazil is a place I would love to visit. I have a buddy from Sao Paolo and keep bugging him to take me with him next time he goes.

Beta - where in Brazil can you recommend to visit in Brazil ?[/quote]

yeah ive had brazilian steak dude. i live in massachusetts we kinda like idk how to put this…have a shitload of fucking brazilians here. theyre basically exactly like guidos too.

i cant wait for the USA to kick Brazils ass just see the scowl on their faces.

…maybe that’s the appeal of soccer; you get to kick other countries asses and rub it in their face forever.

MaximusB wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
wait…

yeah ive had brazilian steak dude. i live in massachusetts we kinda like idk how to put this…have a shitload of fucking brazilians here. theyre basically exactly like guidos too.

…maybe that’s the appeal of soccer; you get to kick other countries asses and rub it in their face forever. [/quote]
If USA wins, Beta gives a strip dance!!!

MaximusB wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
wait…

…maybe that’s the appeal of soccer; you get to kick other countries asses and rub it in their face forever. [/quote]

Thats the smartest thing I have ever heard you say. I guess that’s why people get so fired up when they play mexico.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
The US is years, light years, behind Europe and South American countries in soccer. I doubt I will see them evolve into a respectable contender on the international level in my lifetime. [/quote]

Wait, what?
Years or light years?
We talking time or distance?
Make up your mind.

On side note, The U.S. skill level for individual players is ok.
The team play sucks a monkey’s dick.

hey. hold up now. I like soccer aka football… but in the US it’s a sport for children. So simple and easy for them to learn what a team means, that is what soccer is for. To learn what team sports mean. But we don’t like it to watch. It is fun as shit to play but fuck no is it as fun to watch as football or even baseball. Those of you who don’t understand American football, there is a playbook as big as your head.

There is strategy you don’t grasp. Our players are primed for every position they play. Perfectly. You wan’t fast pace, watch soccer. You want real strategy and ultimate sportsmanship, watch American football. You complain through every break, and you don’t know what it means. Not only do we own you in finesse, we own you in toughness.

We are a perfect combination of both. American football is superior to anything you have. You want to lure us to the world stage with a fucking soccer ball? I invite you to join the NFL, all your rugby players… welcome. We do not fear the world stage. We just have better standards.