T Nation

Hating My Test-E Injections

I am new to the testosterone thing. I hate injections. Does anyone know if you can mix test with a lotion of some sort and have it absorb through the skin? Is that possible?

[quote]steveninohio wrote:
I am new to the testosterone thing. I hate injections. Does anyone know if you can mix test with a lotion of some sort and have it absorb through the skin? Is that possible?[/quote]

yeah coco butter then you rub it on your scrotum …works well and you have the added benefit that your nuts smell all tropical…

no pain no gain.

[quote]steveninohio wrote:
I am new to the testosterone thing. I hate injections. Does anyone know if you can mix test with a lotion of some sort and have it absorb through the skin? Is that possible?[/quote]

Orals COULD POTENTIALLY hurt more in terms of backpumps, constant swallowing (2-4 times per day depending on half life), bad acne, alergic effects, stomach problems etc…

Injections are just a stick through your skin, therefore mostly not painful and hopefully not later on either if sterile application was used(up to you) and it’s good gear(most of the time) and you’re not allergic to the oil(rare).

funmetal

steve,you can have it put into a gel called PLO gel( or try androgel) a companding pharmacy will do it…my local CVS does it with my pain concaction…for nerve damage I have…
hope this helps.

[quote]fightu35 wrote:
steve,you can have it put into a gel called PLO gel( or try androgel) a companding pharmacy will do it…my local CVS does it with my pain concaction…for nerve damage I have…
hope this helps.[/quote]

Will that work for Test-E? I would think it’s molecular weight would prevent it “compounding” with the gel. Just seems like you would need base Test powder. Of course, I have been wrong before…

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
fightu35 wrote:
steve,you can have it put into a gel called PLO gel( or try androgel) a companding pharmacy will do it…my local CVS does it with my pain concaction…for nerve damage I have…
hope this helps.

Will that work for Test-E? I would think it’s molecular weight would prevent it “compounding” with the gel. Just seems like you would need base Test powder. Of course, I have been wrong before…[/quote]

my understanding is that any test with an ester wont do well in a topical solution.
you need test base.

Some esters, but probably not enanthate, penetrate the skin better than testosterone itself. But if there’s a decent (high bioavailability) pharmaceutical method for delivering testosterone, I don’t know what it is.

The cost of overcoming the poor bioavailability of pharmaceutical or compounding-pharmacy methods when using black market testosterone by using it as the active in very large quantites, instead of the cheap prices per gram that pharmacies pay, would be astronomical.

Suck it up, is the best advice, along with Learn how to inject. Done right it is no big deal whatsoever.

Well what sort of test is it? why dont you like injection is it the sting? if your using prop.

Now…I’m not sure if you guys have read this or not, but I got this from another page.

Everyone “in the know” understands the impact Tren has on a cycle and its proven ability to increase strength and cut fat. Tren comes in 2 different forms- acetate and enanthate. Ace- is usually made by converting Finaplex pellets that are used in livestock into Tren. Enanthate is bought in powder form from sources overseas and then cooked into an injectable.

Now Acetate can be converted into a injectable as well, ****but there is another method of introducing it into your system. It’s called transdemal…

Transdermal in a nutshell is applying a compound to your skin and it being absorbed into your body. This method many times is not considered as effective as injecting by users, but I am hear to challenge that thought.

A few years back there was highly respected source that dabbled a good bit into transdermals. He made test, eq, tren and several other transdermals. He was challenged almost daily on his methods until he got a Admin and a mod to agree to go 10 weeks on his tren and have bloodwork done to see if they had the same exposure. He fronted the gear and they started on the same day. The Admin pinned ace and the mod did transdermal.

After it was all said and done–both has the same results. both were leaner and both had increase in strength. When the bloodwork was evaluated, they both had just about the same amount of tren in their blood. So it was proven- his method DID work… this changed many longtime anti trans guys outlook on this…

So if your interested- heres how to make your own TD tren… (its up to you to get your own Finaplex pellets- I will not help you there.)

Heres how you make the trans bros:

order 3 carts of finaplex H

Go buy 91% alcohol from your local pharmacy. Push all the pellets out of the carts into a small cup (use a paperclip). Take a blunt object and crush and grind the pellets. (I use a coffee cup and a shaver crusher).Use a small bottle with a lid and dump all the crushed pellets into it. Fill up the remainder of this bottle with the alcohol and shake well. Place this in the fridge…

Shake it every few hours and then let it sit overnight. Next day you will see yellow gunk in the bottom of the bottle. This is the glue used to hold the pellets together. Don’t shake it again and pour the liquid on top of the gunk into a 1 quart spray bottle. Add more alcohol to the small bottle and repeat again. Do this 2 times to get all the tren extracted from the pellets. I also like to use a coffee filter and funnel when pouring this solution from the small bottle to the sprayer. It removes any glue that travels along with the tren- you dont want to feel sticky…

Once you have dumped remainder into the 1 quart bottle fill the rest of it up with 91% alcohol…

Spray on chest, legs once in the morning and once at night. Make sure you get a thin layer on these areas- you dont want this shit dripping off ya. Another thing is DO NOT HANDLE BABIES OR HAVE YOUR KIDS LAYING AROUND YOU WHILE YOU ARE USING THIS… IT WILL EFFECT THEM- LIKE IT IS YOU!!!

Make sure you shave for best absorbtion and use a sprayer that can be adjusted down to a fine mist. (the finer the better)

Your body will absorb about 60-80% of the solution. Works great bros- no pinning. There is one side however!!! if you work out in the sun- 91% alcohol opens yours pours- direct sunlight will make the alcohol smell sour on your body and you will sunburn 5 times quicker… in other words- stay out of the sun for long periods if you can.

Do this for 10 weeks and you will see and feel the results of this. 1 quart if done right will last you all 10 weeks.

Like I said this is not mine, but I read it from another page, and a few guys said they have tried it and it actually worked for them.

But im not sure how this would relate to test E.

transdermal is much less effective vs. IM injections

I pin prop every day
after a while its no big deal
at first I was scared it hurt I had all kinds of excuses
now its in and out and im done no big deal at all

Who is more of a man? You or crack heads and Heroin junkies?

I don’t remember who said that on this board but it holds true. You want to play in the big boy leagues, play like the big boys do. Eventually the pain of pinning goes away, you body gets used to the inflammation and you stop hurting. Just keep doing it, rotate locations and use 23+ gauge pins.

Often Junkies are the kind of people who are willing to partake in dangerous, life-threatening activities in order to get the buzz they need… this buzz isnt the buzz from drugs per se, but from the dopamine and opioids they need to feel alive… both endogenous and exogenous opioids.

This is a large contributing factor for many
an addict… excitement.
The exact same reason that certain people love to do extreme sports. But the junkies chose a different method to get their fix of dopamine and other endorphins… some aim to go the endo route and some the exo… but the need is identical, in its most basic form.

So to answer that question: in many cases the junkie is much more daring when it comes to partaking in risky activities, than many ‘everyday’ people, including some steroid users i would be willing to bet… i can categorically confirm that a junkie is more daring than an AAS user that is too afraid to inject! And if that is one’s definition of manliness - (it isnt mine) then the junkie wins.

JJ

[quote]Bud83bud wrote:
Well what sort of test is it? why dont you like injection is it the sting? if your using prop.

Now…I’m not sure if you guys have read this or not, but I got this from another page.

Everyone “in the know” understands the impact Tren has on a cycle and its proven ability to increase strength and cut fat. Tren comes in 2 different forms- acetate and enanthate. Ace- is usually made by converting Finaplex pellets that are used in livestock into Tren. Enanthate is bought in powder form from sources overseas and then cooked into an injectable.

Now Acetate can be converted into a injectable as well, ****but there is another method of introducing it into your system. It’s called transdemal…

Transdermal in a nutshell is applying a compound to your skin and it being absorbed into your body. This method many times is not considered as effective as injecting by users, but I am hear to challenge that thought.

A few years back there was highly respected source that dabbled a good bit into transdermals. He made test, eq, tren and several other transdermals. He was challenged almost daily on his methods until he got a Admin and a mod to agree to go 10 weeks on his tren and have bloodwork done to see if they had the same exposure. He fronted the gear and they started on the same day. The Admin pinned ace and the mod did transdermal.

After it was all said and done–both has the same results. both were leaner and both had increase in strength. When the bloodwork was evaluated, they both had just about the same amount of tren in their blood. So it was proven- his method DID work… this changed many longtime anti trans guys outlook on this…

So if your interested- heres how to make your own TD tren… (its up to you to get your own Finaplex pellets- I will not help you there.)

Heres how you make the trans bros:

order 3 carts of finaplex H

Go buy 91% alcohol from your local pharmacy. Push all the pellets out of the carts into a small cup (use a paperclip). Take a blunt object and crush and grind the pellets. (I use a coffee cup and a shaver crusher).Use a small bottle with a lid and dump all the crushed pellets into it. Fill up the remainder of this bottle with the alcohol and shake well. Place this in the fridge…

Shake it every few hours and then let it sit overnight. Next day you will see yellow gunk in the bottom of the bottle. This is the glue used to hold the pellets together. Don’t shake it again and pour the liquid on top of the gunk into a 1 quart spray bottle. Add more alcohol to the small bottle and repeat again. Do this 2 times to get all the tren extracted from the pellets. I also like to use a coffee filter and funnel when pouring this solution from the small bottle to the sprayer. It removes any glue that travels along with the tren- you dont want to feel sticky…

Once you have dumped remainder into the 1 quart bottle fill the rest of it up with 91% alcohol…

Spray on chest, legs once in the morning and once at night. Make sure you get a thin layer on these areas- you dont want this shit dripping off ya. Another thing is DO NOT HANDLE BABIES OR HAVE YOUR KIDS LAYING AROUND YOU WHILE YOU ARE USING THIS… IT WILL EFFECT THEM- LIKE IT IS YOU!!!

Make sure you shave for best absorbtion and use a sprayer that can be adjusted down to a fine mist. (the finer the better)

Your body will absorb about 60-80% of the solution. Works great bros- no pinning. There is one side however!!! if you work out in the sun- 91% alcohol opens yours pours- direct sunlight will make the alcohol smell sour on your body and you will sunburn 5 times quicker… in other words- stay out of the sun for long periods if you can.

Do this for 10 weeks and you will see and feel the results of this. 1 quart if done right will last you all 10 weeks.
[/quote]

Tren comes in 3 different esters not just 2.

Like I said I did not write this, I cut and pasted it from another board I go on.

I would have no idea about this specific article, as I dont use tren.

You would have more of an idea.

I just thought you all might like to read it

:slight_smile:

Cool

cool