Hated Sayings

I know this rant has been done before, but one phrase has been used ad nauseum lately and I have to lodge a complaint - 'Nuff Said.

I fucking hate this dismissal, particularly when used in a heated debate. When someone makes a point and follows it with “nuff said” I want to reach into my monitor and throttle the arrogant bastard(s).

That’s all.

End of discussion. Case closed.

DB

P.S. Everyone feel free to add any more or jump on my ass.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
I know this rant has been done before, but one phrase has been used ad nauseum lately and I have to lodge a complaint - 'Nuff Said.

I fucking hate this dismissal, particularly when used in a heated debate. When someone makes a point and follows it with “nuff said” I want to reach into my monitor and throttle the arrogant bastard(s).

That’s all.

DB

P.S. Everyone feel free to add any more or jump on my ass.[/quote]

“Should I bulk or cut.”

“I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull’s ass, but I’d rather take a butcher’s word for it.”

People say that all the time and man I get sick of hearing it!

No particular saying, but reading rediculous[sic!] in virtually every single thread.

I just want to jump on your ass. Nuff said.

[quote]PGA wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:

That’s all.

DB

“Should I bulk or cut.”[/quote]

Bulk. Nuff said.

I’ll take a raincheck on jumping on your ass, but I’ll throw in my vote:

Anything related to a shoe and bodyfat annoys the hell out of me.

Never in my life have I seen a joke beaten to death as severely as that one has…

I’m 6’ tall and weigh 130 lbs, but I can’t see my 6 pack. How much do I have to cut to see them?

Some of the trolls like to incite shitfights with little “pet names” for whoever they are baiting at the time. Seeing someone called “sparky” or “bucko” or whatever doesn’t really make me want to take the poster seriously, to say the least.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
I just want to jump on your ass. Nuff said.[/quote]

Oh, behave. On second thought…

DB

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:

Never in my life have I seen a joke beaten to death as severely as that one has…[/quote]

Rickson by Armbar.

I win! :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:

Never in my life have I seen a joke beaten to death as severely as that one has…[/quote]

You hate that shoe huh?

Eliteballa3, is that you?

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:

I know this rant has been done before, but one phrase has been used ad nauseum lately and I have to lodge a complaint - 'Nuff Said.[/quote]

Especially when they think they’ve closed the circle on a “great argument” but haven’t. Infuriating.

“Same difference.” Fortunately, not as popular as it once was, but I still hear it once in a while.

“Stay the course”, “Fight them there so we don’t have to fight them here”, or just about anything else Dubya repeats over and over and over again.

Irregardless. Supposeably. And business related phrases such as – get all our ducks in a row, etc.

[quote]Pirate Prentice wrote:
Irregardless. Supposeably. And business related phrases such as – get all our ducks in a row, etc.[/quote]

You’re just not thinking outside the box.

Git Er Done

That’s all.

DB

Any use of the slang dissed, especially by people like Katie Couric.

[i]Like butta’[/i]

[i]Oh, it’s on![/i]

That’s all.

DB