Hated Presents: A Loner..

[quote]detazathoth wrote:
fuck dieting

get bloated[/quote]

AAAARRRGHGGG!!!

I was thinking how grateful I am to be working where i am. We have a cafe’ and the girls’ that work there have been cool about making my smoothies for me. KILLER.

I have an Olympic style weightlifting facility with two power racks. 3 sets of o weights, kettleballs, jump rope, and a ton of other stuff. Not to mention the showers, lockers, treadmill, and I’m surrounded by athletes. Granted they are endurance athletes, but man is this NOT the place to be out of shape and sell people high end road bikes. Everyone asks “do you ride? No, you lift weights right?” ugh. I’m getting a bike in a couple of weeks and will ride to work.

My overall goal is to start training for bike racing again, so this is a great way to get some discipline kicking.

I wonder if Biotest will come up with some high quality stuff endurance athletes? I can’t really tell if the REZ-V has kicked in or anything, but the shakes and stuff are SICK!!! I can’t believe I dran ON whey for so long, and oh yeah MUSCLE MILK IS FOR BABIES IT SHOULD BE CALLED MOTHERS MILK…umm. i better try to got to bed now.

MORE WAR.

I feel for you man. I know what it’s like to have incongruent eating habits with the girl you’re living with. The mrs. likes reese’s pb cups, but they dont necessarily fit into my diet plan. Needless to say, I have had a few the last couple of days. And I can’t blame you for eating the wings… sometimes I just can’t help myself and I go crazy and scarf down some wings. Or anything spicy really. Its my weakness.

Good luck bro.

[quote]blake2616 wrote:
I feel for you man. I know what it’s like to have incongruent eating habits with the girl you’re living with. The mrs. likes reese’s pb cups, but they dont necessarily fit into my diet plan.

Needless to say, I have had a few the last couple of days. And I can’t blame you for eating the wings… sometimes I just can’t help myself and I go crazy and scarf down some wings. Or anything spicy really. Its my weakness.

Good luck bro.[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words.

I’m stoked because I just found some Flameout!!!

Right now I’m kind of ignoring her. She’s watching T.V. and snacking on crap mostly. It’s on her and I’m not being mean but I had to realize that she can sometimes “help” me with my justifications because they are hers as well. We have a small apt.

I’m turning 31 during my V-diet and I already told her no desserts or anything but we are going to have a nice dinner on my reg. meal night. I already know what I am getting for my birthday from her, which is nice. It’s a book titled: TRUE NORWEGIAN BLACK METAL. some pics are above.

I really wish I could go to bed.

Im going to have to agree with Detty on this one.

Nothing is quite as brutal as good bloat. Nothing.

Bloat also helps with sleeping. If Im hungry, I have trouble sleeping, but give me a pizza and its lights out.

NO BLOAT!!!

Did my walk on the tread mill. I’m chuggin along on my V-Diet. 5days. I’ve lost 3 lbs so far…not much, but whatever I’m going to keep going. I’m getting hungrier for my meal, and my mind is starting to play tricks on me.

Like:
This is too low of calories. Your body is just going to store fat if you go this low.

You ONLY LOST 3 F^C*G POUNDS ON 4 PROTEIN SHAKES A DAY GET THE FUCK OUT YOU COULD LOSE THREE POUNDS BY JUST NOT EATING BREAD ALL DAY.

But my will must be stronger than my mind or whatever must be stronger than whatever i don’t care but I want to ride this thing to the end.

Another day.

Workout was good. Intensity is still there. No pain during my walk. A little at the end of the day.

Lunge: 147 x 4(3)
Overhead Press: 133 x 4(3)
Barbell Row: 143 x 4(3)

Front Squat: 177 x 4(3)
Overhead Triceps: 89 x 4(3)
Hammer Curls: 40 x 4(3)

Then I walked for 40 min at 3.5 mph on what is lovingly referred to as the “Leg Shaper”…

Long day. I’m tired and looking forward to my HSM tomorrow?