T Nation

Hate My Teacher

Ok so i’ll try to explain my situation. I have this fatass math teacher that i HATE right now. I know you’re probably thinking “your not suppossed to hate your teachers” but listen to this.

FIrst day i came into class, she started giving me weird looks. She didnt know my name so she called me the “bling guy” caus i was wearing my rolex and my chain. She basically started treating me badly, but at that time i thought she was just a playful teacher that was kidding around with me. Then she continued to point me out and pick on me everyday.

Next day I was late for class (period 3) and she asked me why. I told her that the class i have before hers is in the tech wing (math section and tech wing are literally on opposite sides of the school) so she said she understands becuase it was only like a minute late.

She said she’d give me more time just becuase of my position. I was happy that she was understanding. Next time I was late, she charged me. Yes, she charges her students for being late. 25 cents. It goes to charity though.

So then, a few days later, I was feeling a bit lightheaded becuase of fasting and i had gym period 1, so i didnt realize that i had to copy down what was being written on the board.

While sitting in class, shes like “ahzaz why arent you copying down your notes?” and i say “oh sorry i didnt realize i had to” and proceeded to copy them down. She teaches another math class (period 5 every other day) and my classmates were telling me how she told her whole class about how theres a student in her p3 class who doesnt copy notes down.

Next day she asked me the same question, if i was copying them down or not. I said i was, and she wrote “Ahzaz copied his notes down today” on the board for the whole class to see >_>.

Last last friday, we had spirit day. Becuase i was on the student activity council, i was signed out for the day to aid with the setup. I had a small assignment due that day, that i decided that i’d hand in on monday. Most teachers, when we miss a day, say we should hand it in next possible day.

But on the sunday, she called my house. She talked to my parents telling them how i have a bad attitude in class, I dont copy my notes down (which i did every time other than the first time) and that i didnt hand my assignment in.

She basically made me look like a shitty student. I handed my assignment in the next day, she deducded 10% off the assignment, dropped my average by 2%.

Last friday, we got our student evaluations. This was mines:
E = Excellent
G = Good
S = Satisfactory
N = Needs improvement

(im not gonna bother with the titles caus im tired and i dont wanna open it again)

History:
E E E G E
Math:
S G S S N
Gym:
G G G G G
Tech:
G G G G G

So basically, she gave me the WORST evaluation. And in the comments section, other teachers didnt write anything, my gym teacher wrote that im progressing well, and she wrote what she said on the phone to my parents.

Let me tell you what kind of a math student i am. Math has ALWAYS been my HIGHEST mark, I participated in a math contest that i think my whole school board participated in (hosted by a university) and got a score of 127 out of a possible 150.

It was top 5 in grade 7 at my school. I participated in a math contest (CHAMPS) in grade at 8 that was hosted at a highschool nearby. Last year (grade 9) we had a province-wide testing. I had one of the highest marks. 92%.

As far as i know (didnt ask many students) I got the highest mark. I didnt get a single question wrong, i just didnt show that much detail in some word questions.

Now you tell me, what is wrong with my teacher. How come i am pretty much the “assistant teacher” in tech (teacher told the students to ask me for help for their projects on the computer), the student that probably participates the most in my history class,

And does everything despite fasting in my gym class, yet my math teacher feels the need to call my house, needs to give me such crappy marks and such crappy evaluations, and overall make fun of me in class infront of me and to the other class.

Why does she feel the need to call me out, feel the need to make me feel like an overall failure.

When she asks me a question such as what we would write 5.75 hrs as, and a few students whisper 5 hrs 45 mins to me, she feels the need to call me out and say “the other students told you the answer, now tell me why its 45 mins and not .75 hrs” and i tell her “its becuase .75 is 3/4 hrs, which is 45/60 hrs meaning 45 mins.” she brushes it off as if i got lucky.

Im sorry for writing this much. I just really needed to rant badly.

She digs you, stick it in her pooper next time.

Your teacher calls you by your T-Nation username?

What grade are you in? Your grading system is pretty pussified. The worst is needs improvement? Here, it’s like bitch you FAIL.

@Stuntman Mike
She looks to be between 250lb and 350lb. Shes old and married. Pass.

@HotCarl28
Ahzaz is my real name.

@Artem
Thats not really our grading. Thats just an evaluation they give out every once in a while. Each letter respresents something like teamwork, inititave, homework completion, etc.etc. My grades right now are 77 in math (lowest i’ve gotten in math in a long time).

Grading for individual parts, like participation is retarded. The final grade should be the only thing that matters.

[quote]Artem wrote:
Grading for individual parts, like participation is retarded. The final grade should be the only thing that matters.[/quote]

I agree, but starting next year half our mark will be one assignment, and the other half our exam. This teacher’s still a bitch though.

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:
[/quote]

Its weird that your the only student she picks on… Maybe she does dig you… instead of sticking it in her pooper, why don’t you give her a shocker, two in the pink, and one in the stink!

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
Stuntman Mike wrote:

Its weird that your the only student she picks on… Maybe she does dig you… instead of sticking it in her pooper, why don’t you give her a shocker, two in the pink, and one in the stink![/quote]

She picks on one of my other friends too, hes getting a 69, he does all of his work, pays attention in class, etc. She met his dad at the mall or something once, and talked to her about how he was a bad student. Other than us 2 she doesnt pick on anyone. Its not like we talk to eachother in class, i sit at the bottom left hand corner, him at the top right.

remember dudes will worship you if you bnang your fat math teacher

take her out.
maybe she needs a little lovin
I mean after all shes calling you by your username,droping your grade.
pretty soon she will be telling you to stay after to talk about your 'tude. you sassy little shit you

she likes the bad boys.
I second the sticking it in her pooper.

rember this threads worthless without pics though.

[quote]Artem wrote:
What grade are you in? Your grading system is pretty pussified. The worst is needs improvement? Here, it’s like bitch you FAIL.[/quote]

no no its not bitch you fail
its you go to the retard class and then you mega fail.

[quote]Nich wrote:

remember dudes will worship you if you bnang your fat math teacher

[/quote]

Maybe you, your friend (who also gets picked on) and the math teacher can get a 3 some on. Yes, as Nich said… pictures!! lol…

Math was my worst subject but i too had crappy teachers.

Sorry dont think that helped you

:’(

[quote]HotCarl28 wrote:
Your teacher calls you by your T-Nation username?[/quote]

Wait, are you saying that people don’t call you HotCarl28 in real life?

[quote]ahzaz wrote:
aznt0rk wrote:
Stuntman Mike wrote:

Its weird that your the only student she picks on… Maybe she does dig you… instead of sticking it in her pooper, why don’t you give her a shocker, two in the pink, and one in the stink!

She picks on one of my other friends too, hes getting a 69,…[/quote]

He sticks his head between those fat thighs?

How big is your school? The fact that she called your house on a Sunday suggests that it’s not too big.

From the sound of it, it sounds like she thinks you’re slacking. Because your post was full of excuses why you weren’t doing what you were supposed to be doing, so she may be right. You’re lucky she cares enough to give you a kick in the ass. Pick up the pace.

It happens unfortunately, it probably won’t be the last shit teacher you have either. Some people just have it out for you for no good reason. You COULD approach her and say “It really seems like you have it out for me and i’m not sure why”, and sit down and you know, SHOW her that you don’t have a bad attitude about the class.

Also if you kick ass on the tests, there won’t be much she can do about that - it is a math class afterall, it’s not like you’re writing an essay where grading is more subjective.

What I’m surprised about is that you already got an evaluation. I wish my kid’s teachers would do one.
Just suck it up Ahzaz, high school blows and it could be worse.

[quote]ahzaz wrote:

@HotCarl28
Ahzaz is my real name.

[/quote]

Looks like my smartass post backfired