T Nation

Hate and Negativity on This Site...

What is the problem here? We are supposed to be men here, yet some of us cry pout when we get trashed. Here at a site dedicated to the male hormone, of course we are going to rip each other to shreads like a baby rooster in a pool of sharks. If you dont like it, im sure gnc has forums for yall to go to.

If I decide to rip on someone for no reason, its because i love ripping on people. And if I get ripped on, I aint gonna cry. The true men here use negativity for constructive criticism. The ones that cry do not deserve to be deemed hardcore. Just a thought. Feel free to rip me the fuck to shreds,

Dylan

Your post really hurt my feelings…

…sniff :^(

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
What is the problem here? We are supposed to be men here, yet some of us cry pout when we get trashed. Here at a site dedicated to the male hormone, of course we are going to rip each other to shreads like a baby rooster in a pool of sharks. If you dont like it, im sure gnc has forums for yall to go to. [/quote]

Unsolicited personal attacks are not manly. They are just proof that you have socially debilitating psychological issues. True T-Men have class.

[quote]If I decide to rip on someone for no reason, its because i love ripping on people. And if I get ripped on, I aint gonna cry. The true men here use negativity for constructive criticism. The ones that cry do not deserve to be deemed hardcore. Just a thought. Feel free to rip me the fuck to shreds,

Dylan[/quote]

True T-Men don’t need negativity to instill a desire to be bigger, stronger and better. Positive reinforcement can be an amazing motivator. Knowing which one to use for each of your lifting buddies shows that you’re a T-Man with intelligence, class and respect.

As for hardcore… Tell me how many times you’ve puked on the floor at the gym. Or pushed yourself so hard you injured yourself and had to take weeks off. Or how many gym members you’ve literally scared off with your intensity.

Yeah, you’re hardcore. With that attitude, every foul mouthed brat is hardcore.

[quote]duhast234 wrote:

Feel free to rip me the fuck to shreds,

Dylan[/quote]

broseph, your physique thread is classic. when someone called you a praying mantis and asked about steroids for insects i almost shit myself laughing. you shouldve made the front double bi pic hulk green like that side view one. then the praying mantis shit wouldve been even better. i got such a solid kick out of that yesterday i had to thank you.

[quote]kroby wrote:
True T-Men have class.
[/quote]

Perfectly stated.

[quote]kroby wrote:
True T-Men don’t need [/quote]

Do true “T-Men” have secret decoder rings? Do true T-Men use labels other people have created to define themselves?

Signed,
Just the thoughts of a FFB aspiring for true T-Man status

[quote]kroby wrote:
True T-Men don’t need negativity to instill a desire to be bigger, stronger and better. Positive reinforcement can be an amazing motivator.[/quote]

You should totally take over military training. I got yelled at in basic training and officer candidate school. I always knew the guys yelling at me did that because they were insecure and not real T-Men. :frowning:

Those “estrogen men” in the Navy SEALS yell at recruits and call them weak. WTF?! We need some real T-Men to take over all of our military training - at the very least, the elite training.

Because, after all, who is a real T-Man: A Navy SEAL or some guy who picked up a label from a website and applied it to himself?

By the way, good post. People need to be told: “Stop being a little bitch.”

Around here, if someone posts, “I am 6’ and weigh 140 pounds. My biceps are huge but my chest is small. How do I get my pecs to grow?” you must actually treat that as a deadly serious question. If you say, “Your entire body is small,” you are resorting to personal attacks.

If someone gives wrong advice, if you call that person out on it, you are resorting to personal attacks. Everyone is entitled to have an opinion, damnit!

People want validated. If you do anything other than validate, you are not a “true T-Man.”

:slight_smile:

frank castle, green mantis coming soon!

[quote]kroby wrote:
True T-Men have class.
[/quote]
True!

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
Because, after all, who is a real T-Man: A Navy SEAL or some guy who picked up a label from a website and applied it to himself?[/quote]

Obviously the guy who starts his own “over 200 lbs.” club.

Go figure.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
kroby wrote:
True T-Men don’t need negativity to instill a desire to be bigger, stronger and better. Positive reinforcement can be an amazing motivator.

You should totally take over military training. I got yelled at in basic training and officer candidate school. I always knew the guys yelling at me did that because they were insecure and not real T-Men. :frowning:

Those “estrogen men” in the Navy SEALS yell at recruits and call them weak. WTF?! We need some real T-Men to take over all of our military training - at the very least, the elite training.

Because, after all, who is a real T-Man: A Navy SEAL or some guy who picked up a label from a website and applied it to himself?[/quote]

Good post. Someone who truly sees no need for some form of degradation when it comes to guys and how this can have a positive outcome has either never been in the military or never been on a football team with a really tough old coach.

Insults for no reason are pointless. Asking why some 140lbs guy is posting half naked pictures of himself while asking to be rated has a point.

For the record, while I have nothing against the concept, anyone who truly feels the need to call themselves a “T-Man” probably isn’t.

I express hate and negativity towards haters and negative people… wait… what? Oh, never mind.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
kroby wrote:
True T-Men don’t need

Do true “T-Men” have secret decoder rings? Do true T-Men use labels other people have created to define themselves?

Signed,
Just the thoughts of a FFB aspiring for true T-Man status [/quote]

Hey, I didn’t start the T-Man thing. I just ran with it.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
kroby wrote:
True T-Men don’t need negativity to instill a desire to be bigger, stronger and better. Positive reinforcement can be an amazing motivator.

You should totally take over military training. I got yelled at in basic training and officer candidate school. I always knew the guys yelling at me did that because they were insecure and not real T-Men. :frowning:

Those “estrogen men” in the Navy SEALS yell at recruits and call them weak. WTF?! We need some real T-Men to take over all of our military training - at the very least, the elite training.

Because, after all, who is a real T-Man: A Navy SEAL or some guy who picked up a label from a website and applied it to himself?[/quote]

Oh come on. Is the OP talking about the military, or the people on this web site?

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
By the way, good post. People need to be told: “Stop being a little bitch.”

Around here, if someone posts, “I am 6’ and weigh 140 pounds. My biceps are huge but my chest is small. How do I get my pecs to grow?” you must actually treat that as a deadly serious question. If you say, “Your entire body is small,” you are resorting to personal attacks.

If someone gives wrong advice, if you call that person out on it, you are resorting to personal attacks. Everyone is entitled to have an opinion, damnit!

People want validated. If you do anything other than validate, you are not a “true T-Man.” [/quote]

And is this bitching?

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Good post. Someone who truly sees no need for some form of degradation when it comes to guys and how this can have a positive outcome has either never been in the military or never been on a football team with a really tough old coach.[/quote]

Oddly enough, I don’t recall anyone on my rugby team degrading each other. Maybe my memory is faulty. We used “make him bleed” or “pussy” or “beer” as motivator. I remember getting high praise for taking down our craziest prop we had. That praise included a boot full of beer, grass, chewing tobacco, spit… yes, lots of spit. Nice big fat green loogies.

I have noticed this a lot in the past three days, because I’m on break from school and have been on T-Nation for the past three days straight.

But seriously guys ::sniff sniff:: I’ve had like four personal attacks on me and I’m really upset about it.

Nah but I think if you don’t like what some people say then speak up instead of bitching out. Period. Take into consideration that with all this testosterone flying around and all these different cultures and personalities that you’re going to have a fair amount of aggravated disputes. Hate or not I don’t think I have seen anyone not just say “Oh, well to each it’s own.”

We do bullshit a lot here though; albeit sarcasm, intelligence, understanding and outright righteousness seems to be the pace we’ve set. That’s solidified and I don’t think it’ll be going anywhere anytime soon.

Where’s that thread on “What T-Nation Means To You?” I think thats what it was called.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
kroby wrote:
True T-Men don’t need negativity to instill a desire to be bigger, stronger and better. Positive reinforcement can be an amazing motivator.

You should totally take over military training. I got yelled at in basic training and officer candidate school. I always knew the guys yelling at me did that because they were insecure and not real T-Men. :frowning:

Those “estrogen men” in the Navy SEALS yell at recruits and call them weak. WTF?! We need some real T-Men to take over all of our military training - at the very least, the elite training.

Because, after all, who is a real T-Man: A Navy SEAL or some guy who picked up a label from a website and applied it to himself?[/quote]

Well, shit, if it works in one situation, it must be universally applicable.

Just the other day the preist at my church was yelling in the faces of the old women praying there, calling them sorry maggots who didn’t believe hard enough.

Or the babysitter I hired for my 5 year old, she makes him do pushups or doesn’t give him dinner.

And you should have seen me when I was out at the bar the other night: The asshole got my drink wrong, so I threw the glass at him and told him to get his head out of his ass and do his job right. You’d be proud.